Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s back out after the hospital drama - ‘reunited’with her bestest friend ever 🥰
Only it’s not a real friend is it, she doesn’t have any of those
It’s just the wife of someone who works for your hubby 😂 so prob a business dinner for team building the poor lady was dragged into.

Stop trying to make yourself relatable to your followers as well - if a fiver is really too expensive for you then you may want to reconsider a £2500 four night break at center parcs plus spends ?
View attachment 1541944
May be Christian Grey is trying to find her some friends to get her out of his hair 🙊🙊 or alone Tim with the nanny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s worried about her dad and her son and thanks for all the messages, you’re all so lovely to care 🤢- but the main reason she came on is to flog some FM tit
Read the room Andrea, people are worried about feeding their kids and heating their homes they don’t need a sodding £26 diffuser to fund your tits lashes and nails

Reactions: 5
So she’s worried about her dad and her son and thanks for all the messages, you’re all so lovely to care 🤢- but the main reason she came on is to flog some FM tit
Read the room Andrea, people are worried about feeding their kids and heating their homes they don’t need a sodding £26 diffuser to fund your tits lashes and nails
Perhaps part two of her ‘how to save money’ ted talk will involve how to heat your home involving a reed diffuser and a can of tan accelerator (for which Andrea is not a good advert by the way as for all her holidays and days doing f all during the school holidays she is still very un tanned)

• Haha
Perhaps part two of her ‘how to save money’ ted talk will involve how to heat your home involving a reed diffuser and a can of tan accelerator (for which Andrea is not a good advert by the way as for all her holidays and days doing f all during the school holidays she is still very un tanned)
Ffs love this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry no.
Yes your child collapsing is traumatic but PTSD?
Get a bleeping grip Andrea.
This is why people with actual PTSD are never taken seriously
Her stories today and yesterday - not even sure where to start 🤷‍♀️
This woman is unbelievable - can’t imagine her dad gave her permission to share his medical history to 22,000+ people, and poor Romeo as well
Andrea if you want to share your own medical issues for content then fine, but not others.

Parading around with legs in the air on the floor to celebrate childcare funding - this will probably be on top of the nanny, the childminder and the neighbours - hopefully you won’t have to see him at all anymore. Glad you’ve got that blue badge for your car, must be really struggling with that back eh?

Not ok to take the piss about PTSD either love and I presume you were ? as surely you couldn’t have been serious ?

As for FM pretty sure you were banging on about that as the weekend, so it’s not been ages since you mentioned it.

6D3809AE-845D-4CC7-935B-11A07D5C032A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
This woman is unbelievable - can’t imagine her dad gave her permission to share his medical history to 22,000+ people, and poor Romeo as well
Andrea if you want to share your own medical issues for content then fine, but not others.

Parading around with legs in the air on the floor to celebrate childcare funding - this will probably be on top of the nanny, the childminder and the neighbours - hopefully you won’t have to see him at all anymore. Glad you’ve got that blue badge for your car, must be really struggling with that back eh?

Not ok to take the piss about PTSD either love and I presume you were ? as surely you couldn’t have been serious ?

As for FM pretty sure you were banging on about that as the weekend, so it’s not been ages since you mentioned it.

View attachment 1558468
Top post 🙌🙌yes to all of this ! What a women she is eh ?

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1558468
I’m glad she’s going private for her back because if me as a tax payer was paying for someone’s bad back that was rolling around on the floor like this I’d be fairly angry

Reactions: 5
I’m glad she’s going private for her back because if me as a tax payer was paying for someone’s bad back that was rolling around on the floor like this I’d be fairly angry
Yeah I’m sure she went for her scans through hubbys medical insurance didn’t she
The amount of times she’s parading around, climbing onto the bunk beds and dancing. For someone who apparently had to have a cocktail of drugs to stop the ‘pain’ she seems to be ok at moment
Perhaps the back pain has pissed off into the oblivion, never to be mentioned again ( like the Ferrari) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow just wow! She has no shame or class! I couldn’t ever imagine trying to force a mlm business on somebody!
What a fanny she is. Not everyone sells well on FM. Andrea is only doing well due to signing up her followers.