Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she is on one with the MLM spiel today! Using the energy crisis as a way to reel people in.

Hun if you were doing that well, you wouldn’t need to be recruiting!

Reactions: 5
Wow she is on one with the MLM spiel today! Using the energy crisis as a way to reel people in.

Hun if you were doing that well, you wouldn’t need to be recruiting!
oh she certainly is isn't she.... its either that or the neighbours child visiting all day everyday, driving to cheap restaurants in the Ferrari or dancing around with her extremely bad back..... really Andrea ???

Reactions: 1
So nice of her today to share all her skin care products as well - then mentions she hasn’t aff linked them to earn money as can’t be bothered - but then proceeds to share her discount code from look fantastic which is an affiliate code 🤦‍♀️ Should be labelling AD on all of that

Reactions: 2
This woman gives me the rage. If you look back a few years when she was modelling for a fake hair piece company on Fb you can see she’s had EVERYTHING done… facially she’s not the same person at all. The constant MLM rubbish and saying how amazing the products are as she fills her bathroom with Elemis …. Yeah sure you really use the FM stuff. The need to have childcare on a weekend ? Eh ? How about actually spend the weekends with your boys ? The money does not come from her car salesman hubs so I’m assuming she’s from money, either way she’s seriously out of touch with reality and actually seems incredibly lonely and bored.

FAEB0BD5-7BF0-475C-9A3F-EB8659C081F1.png

If you look back a few years when she was modelling for a fake hair piece company on Fb you can see she’s had EVERYTHING done…
that - or she’s really upped her FaceTune game!
1E840369-E885-4CF8-80E8-E4A343D0500F.png

E2EACC92-42BD-44FA-94F2-A3E413EB66F6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow. I really don’t understand her. I never see her go on play dates with other mums etc, she’s desp to hang out with women half her age and spends so much time just posing. It’s like she’s trying to be someone instead of just being herself. It’s actually really sad.

I used to work with this nutter. Can't actually explain how up her own arse she was. Was trying to marry her way up the motor trade hierarchy even back then, finally managed to bag herself a dealer principal. Have the cctv dances stopped? I randomly went onto her insta for the first time in forever and then headed here 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to work with this nutter. Can't actually explain how up her own arse she was. Was trying to marry her way up the motor trade hierarchy even back then, finally managed to bag herself a dealer principal. Have the cctv dances stopped? I randomly went onto her insta for the first time in forever and then headed here 😆
Welcome 🤗 Please spill any ☕ you have

Welcome 🤗 Please spill any ☕ you have
Thanks :) To be honest she didn't give any of us mere mortals the time of day for there to be any tea. She used to teeter round the show room in stupidly high heels but was very average in terms of sales performance.

Sorry, but if your child has fainted twice gone grey and floppy would you not get him checked out? But no shes too busy showcasing her new hair🙄

Sorry, but if your child has fainted twice gone grey and floppy would you not get him checked out? But no shes too busy showcasing her new hair🙄
My thoughts exactly when I watched it. I watched the story about 10am and it was posted 3 hours ago so no way had she taken him to A&Eor to get checked. Too self obsessed. Probably has something on today that she can’t miss so won’t take him

Reactions: 1
Yes. If a child is fainting then take him to the hospital perhaps? She's probably got the weekend help to take him to the hospital so she doesn't get her extensions smelling of hospital. I do not get this woman at all. She has no substance, it's all hair flicks and posing. I do wonder what she's going to do when she ages? I feel she's gonna be one of those mums who flirts with their sons teenage friends. ‘ validate me, validate me’ she screams. She should invest in her self worth instead of her image. I feel like she's actually very lonely, insecure and sad inside.

Reactions: 4
Thought exactly the same ! And ignoring the one boy who was shouting for her while she was filming - even though she said he just wanted her to see a spider, it could well have been something else. I feel so sad that she’s spending time with her 2010 hair extensions, Zara & primark shopping and her twenties club friends l, and missing out on those boys growing up.
btw, where the hell is her husband ? Does he know he’s married and has four sons ?
Only tips up for a drive in the Ferrari and furniture shopping 😂

She absolutely should have got that boy checked out… (health professional here). I suspect it is dehydration from the heat and not eating/drinking. But, it could be his heart.
I can’t get my head around her saying that in one video and in the next, showcasing her bikinis! That shouting could’ve been him saying he’d done it again!

What is she going to do when all these kids she hangs around with settle down, get married and have their own children. They’ll not want to know her then.

She’s an absolute cretin.

Give she is type 1, and she's been worried in the past he too could have type 1 I am appalled that she didn't think to get him checked. I still can't get over it.
That could of been a hypo, head injury, I know its OTT but even a hemorrhage.
She wants to focus more on her kids, the ones she was so desperate to have rather than trying to keep up with her 20 something neighbour.

I also couldn't believe that she didn't get him checked out - but its ok she has taken him to Tescos today to buy more sugar and processed crap.

The hair extensions are a nice colour but far too long she looks ridiculous !

made me laugh when she 'forgot to tax her car' something not right there - surely its probably leased from Christian's garage and so would be taxed by the fleet manager.

her life appears very empty (a bit like the barn) and lonely so much so that she has resorted to asking herself questions on insta - hey where is that bracelet from - oh this old thing ?? its from Tiffany £1750 .... eye rolls

• Haha
I don’t understand why you want more hair for the summer??? She has loads of her own already 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

I know her, she’s the most vile person I’ve met. yes she abuses her insulin to be thin, her husband works in car sales and she doesn’t have any friends because she’s unhinged and lives in some weird fantasy world. I have so much tea, some real WTF stuff, but can’t share without outing myself. she’s nuts, you’re all spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 10