Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else secretly wishing she had let go of that majorettes baton and taken out a few glass panels in her hall?? or was it just me ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez her nipples are really showing through that black thing she is wearing but the new boobs look really saggy in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anyone else secretly wishing she had let go of that majorettes baton and taken out a few glass panels in her hall?? or was it just me ??
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but her life is perfect, so that wouldnā€™t happen.

n
Jeez her nipples are really showing through that black thing she is wearing but the new boobs look really saggy in it.
i was just coming on to say the same thing - she needs a bra on - the nipples were about 2ā€ above her waist - itā€™s only been about a year hasnā€™t t it since they were done ?

00EA0AA3-080E-4677-8DB3-4EEA6FC7F71F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is the deal with the nips on show for tesco and the school run? Just no need. It's a constant narc ā€˜ look at me look at me ā€˜ postfest.

Prob puts a big jumper over the top when she goes into tesco šŸ˜‚
This jumpsuit isnā€™t a daywear item - she has no clue

Reactions: 1
I'd just like a filter free pic. Also a list of all the work sheā€™s had done.

Reactions: 5
Whereā€™s the why didnā€™t Millie go question?!
My guess is the husband went in her place and the little one was with the neighbour....
Iā€™ve got 4, and one was a v demanding toddler..... We still took him all over the world with us. They don't learn how to behave in situations if you don't expose them to them. The whole ā€˜ I'm an organised housewifeā€™ rubbish irritates me.... Your washing may be up to date but you palm them off every single school holiday and have weekend help.... Plus the littlest is in nursery full time?

Reactions: 6
the weird secrecy about her husband is odd. My husband used to work with him. Hes minging. He used to hit on all the younger girls. Funny she thinks he has her on a pedestal

Reactions: 6
I lived near her and followed her for years. I actually really liked her and supported her. She did a story yesterday about her husband- i know of her husband. I also was thinking about doing f&m with her so i googled her first name, f&m & uk basically just to see about her company that she said she had set up etc. and that it was legit. well all i needed to do was google those things to find her name, address, her husbands full name. Anyway so today she did a story about her husband basically being a secret and I messed her to say I didnā€™t realise it was a secret. I almost wanted to warn her because it was very easy to find his full name and where he worked and what position. But she went on a rant- called me a ā€˜tattlerā€™ and blocked me before i had chance to warn her. Iā€™d never heard of a tattler so i googled and found this! Thought id let you know how i got here šŸ˜… so i guess i am now! Hiiii šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah
the weird secrecy about her husband is odd. My husband used to work with him. Hes minging. He used to hit on all the younger girls. Funny she thinks he has her on a pedestal
spill the tea ā˜•

I lived near her and followed her for years. I actually really liked her and supported her. She did a story yesterday about her husband- i know of her husband. I also was thinking about doing f&m with her so i googled her first name, f&m & uk basically just to see about her company that she said she had set up etc. and that it was legit. well all i needed to do was google those things to find her name, address, her husbands full name. Anyway so today she did a story about her husband basically being a secret and I messed her to say I didnā€™t realise it was a secret. I almost wanted to warn her because it was very easy to find his full name and where he worked and what position. But she went on a rant- called me a ā€˜tattlerā€™ and blocked me before i had chance to warn her. Iā€™d never heard of a tattler so i googled and found this! Thought id let you know how i got here šŸ˜… so i guess i am now! Hiiii šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Sheā€™s delusional

Well you take it in turns to take beau to the more age appropriate stuff?!
Imagine beau looking at these pics when heā€™s older. Shes vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As you said itā€™s very easy to find out her name and many on here know who her husband is and think itā€™s hillarious the way she makes out heā€™s like Christian Grey - hilarious

I think the way she left the youngest behind so he didnā€™t ruin the others hokiday was awful really hurtful towards him.

She really thinks she is something else