Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pulled her up on her diet and told her this is why she kept having hypos for content to which she told me her diet doesn't affect her T1🙄 hahah right on hun. You keep playing diabetes roulette just to stay slim.
She has a massive ED shes obsessed with commenting on her weight
Probably the reason why her pregnancies were high risk also. She’s obsessed with her image, trying to be 20 and always thirsting after men as well which is inappropriate and disrespectful to her husband. I remember her doing a story saying he tells he her loves her more everyday and in the next breath, posting some plumber all over her stories.

Reactions: 3
Another thing, her diabetes. Knowing a lot about type 1 myself, there is absolutely no way on earth she should be eating what she does then advocating it as ‘normal’ the way she does. The highs/lows she has are not because she has been unfortunate with the condition it’s because she eats tit all day everyday and pumps herself full of insulin to keep herself thin. I know people not much older than her having dialysis and cardiac events because they have the diet and lifestyle she does.
👏🏻👏🏻
apart from the odd bit of fruit on the boys shop bought pancakes, they are forced to eat absolute shite as well!
Nothing ever made from scratch, just convenience foods from marks and Spencer
Considering she does sweet FA and doesn’t parent, she could at least provide a decent meal for her kids once in a while

Reactions: 4
Omg a 40 year old woman going to bottomless brunch with a group of 20 year olds?!

Always had my suspicions that the designer stuff she wears is fake. Those LV trainers were doing the rounds on the ‘replica’ IG’s around the same time she got them. That red Gucci bag as well.

Reactions: 2
Why does she always wait to get petrol til she’s got practically none? She drives 16 miles on 0 😂😂

What happened to the Disney trip as well? Sure she said they were going over Easter ? Christians been missing in action as well 🤣 and wasn’t working yesterday as the place was closed 🤷‍♀️

The fakest of fake Chanel’s 🤣View attachment 1198510
What Chanel bag and colour is that even supposed to be ? Even ALI Express doesn’t sell that crap 😬

Why does she always wait to get petrol til she’s got practically none? She drives 16 miles on 0 😂😂
Omg it’s a weekly occurrence 🙄

What happened to the Disney trip as well? Sure she said they were going over Easter ? Christians been missing in action as well 🤣 and wasn’t working yesterday as the place was closed 🤷‍♀️
It’s all been very strange over Easter she has spent it with Millie and her phone and her 21 year old mates 🤔

did anyone else see the stories of the Zara haul where she filmed Millie in her underwear ?? Even if Millie found that funny (she’s young prob not thinking about future employers) I’m sure her parents wouldn’t have been too impressed.

What Chanel bag and colour is that even supposed to be ? Even ALI Express doesn’t sell that crap 😬

Omg it’s a weekly occurrence 🙄

It’s all been very strange over Easter she has spent it with Millie and her phone and her 21 year old mates 🤔

did anyone else see the stories of the Zara haul where she filmed Millie in her underwear ?? Even if Millie found that funny (she’s young prob not thinking about future employers) I’m sure her parents wouldn’t have been too impressed.
Definitely haven’t seen that style of ‘Chanel’ before 🤣 and most people buying a genuine one would buy it in a more neutral colour - it even had a huge zip at the side and two silver toggles 😬
And let’s be honest we would have had 50 unboxing stories on that if it was the real deal
Nothing wrong with a fake if that’s your thing we haven’t all got the £££‘s to spend on a bag like that.
however if you can afford a Ferrari, surely you can buy the real deal?
It’s the fake I’m so rich bullshit that I can’t stand
I hope poor Millie was ok with having her bra paraded around for all to see ! Bang out of order and not funny

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just hang her washing outside? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think the garden at the 'barn' is as big or as sunny as she would like everyone to believe

Definitely haven’t seen that style of ‘Chanel’ before 🤣 and most people buying a genuine one would buy it in a more neutral colour - it even had a huge zip at the side and two silver toggles 😬
And let’s be honest we would have had 50 unboxing stories on that if it was the real deal
Nothing wrong with a fake if that’s your thing we haven’t all got the £££‘s to spend on a bag like that.
however if you can afford a Ferrari, surely you can buy the real deal?
It’s the fake I’m so rich bullshit that I can’t stand
I hope poor Millie was ok with having her bra paraded around for all to see ! Bang out of order and not funny
not seen the Ferrari for a while now have we.....

I don’t understand why she doesn’t just hang her washing outside? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah now that would be too easy and she wouldn’t be able to squander a few hundred quid for no reason - she says that thing is cheap to run, but not as cheap as hanging it in the sunshine for free

From that I also get the idea her face is soooo different without all those mental filters !!!