Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her, she’s the most vile person I’ve met. yes she abuses her insulin to be thin, her husband works in car sales and she doesn’t have any friends because she’s unhinged and lives in some weird fantasy world. I have so much tea, some real WTF stuff, but can’t share without outing myself. she’s nuts, you’re all spot on 👏🏻
its quite funny how on her 'mini break' she is actually having to use insulin rather than self medicating with family size packs of haribo and cakes. and on the subject of the mini break - where are all the friends and family ?? no one around all day ... makes me think it might be a training weekend / corporate event for Christian's work - I don't give a crap what people do with their lives but people (Andrea) who assume everyone else is as thick as them do wind me up... the 20 year old neighbour might fall for all the crap but credit the rest of us with a bit of common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know her, she’s the most vile person I’ve met. yes she abuses her insulin to be thin, her husband works in car sales and she doesn’t have any friends because she’s unhinged and lives in some weird fantasy world. I have so much tea, some real WTF stuff, but can’t share without outing myself. she’s nuts, you’re all spot on 👏🏻
I want to know her maiden name so I can dig 😂
But she does live in a fantasy world

its quite funny how on her 'mini break' she is actually having to use insulin rather than self medicating with family size packs of haribo and cakes. and on the subject of the mini break - where are all the friends and family ?? no one around all day ... makes me think it might be a training weekend / corporate event for Christian's work - I don't give a crap what people do with their lives but people (Andrea) who assume everyone else is as thick as them do wind me up... the 20 year old neighbour might fall for all the crap but credit the rest of us with a bit of common sense
I think you’re spot on - can’t imagine Andrea not taking the opportunity to show off the ‘family’ villa with a little tour
Every glimpse so far has been shown when there’s no one else around
Christian seems a bit of an arse tbh - spends less time than Andrea with their so wanted boys- first opportunity for a break but doesn’t take the kids ? Definitely a corporate thing imo and then she’s off to euro Disney with Millie cos Christian I doubt won’t be going. Heaven forbid either of them do any parenting 🙄

Would love to know 😂 i follow a girl on ig that knows her in real life and noticed recently that they didnt follow each other anymore. So I messaged her expecting some tea and she wouldn’t tell me why when I asked but I got the impression she was scared because of how nasty Andrea is with anyone that dares goes against her disagrees with her or speaks out about her. They get accused of all sorts on her stories whilst she plays the victim. I also know some other girls from ig who had issues with her a few years ago and she was awful to them

Reactions: 2
Would be interested in the school mums, who have supposedly dropped and blocked her, side of the story.

Reactions: 4
You know those people that you want to be rained on, on holiday, she’s definitely one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another purchase of cosmetics etc.... Not using FM products you constantly advertise? Hmmm.
I hate the way she makes out FM funds her lifestyle. It's false advertising and could make vulnerable people believe that is true. Ugh. Can't stand MLM pushers.

Another purchase of cosmetics etc.... Not using FM products you constantly advertise? Hmmm.
I hate the way she makes out FM funds her lifestyle. It's false advertising and could make vulnerable people believe that is true. Ugh. Can't stand MLM pushers.
yep I agree although quite looking forward to her first set of accounts to be published now she is set up as a limited company. lets see how much it brings in

yep I agree although quite looking forward to her first set of accounts to be published now she is set up as a limited company. lets see how much it brings in
I remember a fellow MLM Emma carpenter who was the first in the Uk to earn a million dollars commission from nu skin yet her first year of accounts showed something like £34k reserves and that was after her million was announced
Currently showing over half a million now!! All off the back of other people

Let’s hope Andrea is going to paris via plane and then flights cancelled 😉
Wouldn’t wish that on the boys though

• Haha
She is absolutely bleeping brutal!

When he’s older;

“Mum where am I on those pictures?”

“Oh we didn’t take you, I swapped your place for Millie’s”
noticed that her (I assume) husband is there with her shock horror !! Perhaps Millie has seen the light ??

Reactions: 1
I checked her out after not following for a long time and I actually can’t believe the difference in her face! Like wtf! 😳

Did she get all passports when she went? Maybe the youngests wasn’t done?

very odd thing to do

Did she get all passports when she went? Maybe the youngests wasn’t done?

very odd thing to do
She used the fast track service so I assume they would’ve all be done together.

Absolutely brutal! Isn’t he nearly 3? He would’ve loved it! My daughter absolutely loves the giant characters.

Probably too much hard work for her though looking after a toddler - she can stick 3 lads on iPads while she spends hours eye bleeping herself on her phone

• Haha