Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie - the only friend she seems to have - is going
to Disney - Not sure if Christian has wriggled out of it to sell cars and she needs some help?
Can’t believe she’s put them in holiday club all week - surely they’d want to spend some time with their mum?
Hope her little boy is ok, but did make me chuckle that she has to miss a nail appointment to parent one of them

I’ve never seen a mum so content with not spending anytime with their kids. Sad thing is I get the impression she thinks it’s like normal???? Or deserved??
Considering she brags how she works from home and has the freedom to be with her kids more than most mums seems like she now does the complete opposite

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised the holiday club had him back today if he had a poorly stomach yesterday but hey ho at least she's managed to get her nails done.
Priorities eh?

Considering she brags how she works from home and has the freedom to be with her kids more than most mums seems like she now does the complete opposite
It’s like she’s reverted back to her early twenties and acts like she’s single
Those poor kids don’t see much of either of their parents

Reactions: 3
She reminds me off Fopperholic, all about her yet never spends time if she can help it with her IVF boys.

She reminds me off Fopperholic, all about her yet never spends time if she can help it with her IVF boys.
It always seems to me that lots of influencers have always led very indulged, charmed lives and have always been spoilt by their parents, even in adulthood. They then have kids but the world still revolves around them and their parents and spouse enable this.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree very much like Fopper - who I had to unfollow just couldn't bear to see her even for eye rolling purposes!!

Reactions: 1
Not long followed this girl, how is she 'loaded', fancy car etc? What she work as??

She does FM and the fancy cars are probs down to her husband being a car salesman, although she does get money towards Ferrari ect through FM.

There's something not right with this women. She likes to portray a really sweet kind image but it's fake in reality she's not nice and I would even say spiteful.
She clearly doesn't like it when all the attention is not on her, and gets nasty.

Reactions: 7
There's something not right with this women. She likes to portray a really sweet kind image but it's fake in reality she's not nice and I would even say spiteful.
She clearly doesn't like it when all the attention is not on her, and gets nasty.
she’s let the fake veil slip a few times recently. With the cleaner, the nanny that she accused of being on sex lines, the ranting about the school mums where you can see the venom in her face. I’m guessing this is why she has no Actual friends.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone On here know how old she is? As On the, the3halls thread people were saying she's early 20s and I just can't, she looks older than that!!

Reactions: 1
She's 41 and her insta is filtered up to kim k, but we all know that. She reads this as people were only saying how she has no friends, and now she's dragged millie out of next door (or who she says is millie ) as we never see her face.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone On here know how old she is? As On the, the3halls thread people were saying she's early 20s and I just can't, she looks older than that!!
That’s what I kept saying but everyone was up her arse on that thread! 🙄 If you saw the photo I posted she is definitely not early 20s 😂 Apparently her DOB is on her companies house

YES I am so happy this thread has finally blown up. Only been lurking here for about a year thinking I was the only one who saw through her absolute bullshit. Could not agree more about what’s been said. Also, remember neighbour Dawn? Where has she disappeared to then? Doesn’t mention her or Millie’s Mum anymore for that matter. That used to be a daily occurrence.

YES I am so happy this thread has finally blown up. Only been lurking here for about a year thinking I was the only one who saw through her absolute bullshit. Could not agree more about what’s been said. Also, remember neighbour Dawn? Where has she disappeared to then? Doesn’t mention her or Millie’s Mum anymore for that matter. That used to be a daily occurrence.
Dawn has cancer I believe

• Sad
Another thing, her diabetes. Knowing a lot about type 1 myself, there is absolutely no way on earth she should be eating what she does then advocating it as ‘normal’ the way she does. The highs/lows she has are not because she has been unfortunate with the condition it’s because she eats tit all day everyday and pumps herself full of insulin to keep herself thin. I know people not much older than her having dialysis and cardiac events because they have the diet and lifestyle she does.

Reactions: 2
The diabetes thing grates me as she is paranoid about people thinking she is type 2 yet she eats absolute crap. She has no grounds to preach to anyone about type one or type 2. As far as having friends is concerned could you imagine being around the me me me conversations all day.

She's 41 and her insta is filtered up to kim k, but we all know that. She reads this as people were only saying how she has no friends, and now she's dragged millie out of next door (or who she says is millie ) as we never see her face.
Yep 41 according to companies house. No clue how people are saying early 20s when she has an 8 or 9 year old. And if you go back to her earlier photos she looks more her age. It’s just since she’s been whacking someone’s else’s face on her photos that she looks a bit younger 😂😂

Another thing, her diabetes. Knowing a lot about type 1 myself, there is absolutely no way on earth she should be eating what she does then advocating it as ‘normal’ the way she does. The highs/lows she has are not because she has been unfortunate with the condition it’s because she eats tit all day everyday and pumps herself full of insulin to keep herself thin. I know people not much older than her having dialysis and cardiac events because they have the diet and lifestyle she does.
I pulled her up on her diet and told her this is why she kept having hypos for content to which she told me her diet doesn't affect her T1🙄 hahah right on hun. You keep playing diabetes roulette just to stay slim.
She has a massive ED shes obsessed with commenting on her weight