Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
beautiful

Reactions: 4
Yesssss I love this Minttu! I have such a soft spot for gaps I have the opposite issue - I had a brace, didn’t keep up with my retainer and now my front teeth slightly cross over. But I’m not getting Invisalign cos character

Reactions: 6
Yesssss I love this Minttu! I have such a soft spot for gaps I have the opposite issue - I had a brace, didn’t keep up with my retainer and now my front teeth slightly cross over. But I’m not getting Invisalign cos character
As long as it isn't harmful, why do something with it?
I'm also including harmful as in giving you bad self esteem in this

Reactions: 5
Or a baby papa

Btw, hi everybody
Long time lurker, finally made an account. Happy to join your lovely tattle-family🫶
Yaaaay welcome Can’t believe all it took was an F1 orgy with a subsequent patchwork family for lurkers to join!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.