Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really shouldn't be that hard after a man threw a whole ass cake at the Mona Lisa - if he can do that, we surely can pull of a whole ass takeover
The fact is just read Lisa as in Mona Lisa as Luisa tells you everything you need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm going off to bed. Hope i will not wake up to a new thread ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I will try not to dream about Pierre dealing with a moody pregnant Charles ๐Ÿ˜‚ Goodnight everyone! โœŒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aac getting to many requests to illustrate now, our bestseller "Slagging through the F1 calendar" is the first one in line for her beautiful illustrations ๐Ÿ˜‚
of course, I almost forgot, my bad:)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aac getting to many requests to illustrate now, our bestseller "Slagging through the F1 calendar" is the first one in line for her beautiful illustrations ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wait Iโ€™m confused what is it Iโ€™ll get on it now feel like Iโ€™ve missed something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes and yes and the framed playlist from @iona.a.smith will be there and a gin museum ran by bottas and a special workout ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ are with port cop

I love making them and yes a calendar of the best bits will be made at the end of the year ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Can I take a special workout with Pyry instead?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you all mind if I post a real life question/advice? Itโ€™ll be short. Sorry I donโ€™t know how to do a spoiler!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After one whole eternity I was inspired to make one of these

Screenshot_20220531_234218.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so basically I have really good friends that I made in college, we lived together and everything. They live in different parts of the country we keep in contact on Snapchat and meet up when we can which is hard because we all work but thatโ€™s life.
My problem is, which is kind of embarrassing, I donโ€™t have an friends at home or nearby. I struggled in school big time so making friends wasnโ€™t a priority. I know I can make friends but I donโ€™t seem to have the opportunity (I live in rural Ireland) Just wondering if anyone has advice or has experienced similar! X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.