Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Absolutely not ✋ I know this is a joke but pairing people based on physical attractiveness ain’t gonna cut it, Lando doesn’t have enough maturity to cope with a grown woman and a child 😂
P will be the one parenting Lando if that were to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

kubnikol

VIP Member
That MUST be one of us surely?

In other news I dreamt about kissing Georgeous (soz Carmen and aac)
I had a dream about DR a basically whole f1 grid 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Yuki and DR party animals , Charles and Pierre had a break dance challenge and then i had full convo with DR about his merch storage unit in Europe 😂😂 full business plan and he gave me bag of merch and 3 hugs 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

StellaLuna

It's everyone's favorite sustainable and rewearing outside wag (couple bc Daniel also rewears so much)

they are cute🥹

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Who told max to stream the trial, man is 100% going to get himself cancelled 😂

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
5pm here which means 4 day weekend has arrived!!! Time to enjoy the sunshine, cheers queen ✌🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
Good morning 🥰

I just ADORE how Max and Daniel share Dutchies... Garrix, Rico, Klibansky brothers
Oh to be invited to those parties 🤯 🥵

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I’m going to look into activities and other options nearby x
Find yourself a nice pole dancing class or something 😁 I'm not sure what's available around you but Event Brite have great free events and courses up for all areas plus check out your local library and county council for stuff. If you're ever up near Dublin I'd love to meet up with you ❤
[/QUOTE]
Thank you hunny 💜💜

Again unless you can see finger pointing and visible anger, people are just causing shit by saying things like that. And anyway, who hasn't had an argument with their partner at some point? It's not the end of the world if they did
You don’t understand. The fight was because Charles got 2 drivers pregnant. As a result cha went and hooked up with Isa 😏😏

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
With all due respect to Kika I find it hard to believe he even remembers who she is

I only saw one picture of her dad and I’ve never forgotten who he is

Can you imagine hooking up with her dad and then Kiki and Pear getting together? And you’re kind of like a step mother-in-law?! 🤣🤣🤣

1654029594936.gif

• Haha