Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Max seems actually nice this year all along.
this scene is amazing, I wish they showed more!
I also wish someone invites Conor to the race so he could do this in front of them (I find those clips too short, I wish he did them more often)
He was nice last year as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Words hurt people and this shite of seeking out the woman's instagram and having a conversation under it is bollix and crosses the line into bullying
She’s also now deleted/archived pictures of the kids. Oh boy I feel bad for her, people must be clearly really bothering her.
Also tomorrow is their 4 year wedding anniversary 🥴

• Sad

maisie20

VIP Member
Ok so basically I have really good friends that I made in college, we lived together and everything. They live in different parts of the country we keep in contact on Snapchat and meet up when we can which is hard because we all work but that’s life.
My problem is, which is kind of embarrassing, I don’t have an friends at home or nearby. I struggled in school big time so making friends wasn’t a priority. I know I can make friends but I don’t seem to have the opportunity (I live in rural Ireland) Just wondering if anyone has advice or has experienced similar! X

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I think our crush with gossipierre its about to end…if everything goes ok sooner or later we are going to see Kika in the paddock. 🤪😏
With all due respect to Kika I find it hard to believe he even remembers who she is

• Haha

selly96

i'm trying to catch the gossips BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND TODAY I couldn't EVEN WORK PROPERLY!!!! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13