Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

valen_

Honestly I’m here for that Landinho Luisinha Pierrinho Kikinha double date 😂 just don’t go playing golf I’m begging you
Their reactions to this suggestion
Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 17.39.42.png

Also, making this I just noticed how similar the height difference between Lu-Kika and Lando-Pierre is 😂 Destiny, truly

• Haha
Reactions: 16

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
No comment for #98
86C5817B-4163-45AB-9585-C49A2DAA9278.jpeg

Here is to one more thread of double digits…over to you Imola for your poem welcoming us to number #99 nosey bitches 🥂🥂🥂

*PSA: I love you all and our craziness very very much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Ok so basically I have really good friends that I made in college, we lived together and everything. They live in different parts of the country we keep in contact on Snapchat and meet up when we can which is hard because we all work but that’s life.
My problem is, which is kind of embarrassing, I don’t have an friends at home or nearby. I struggled in school big time so making friends wasn’t a priority. I know I can make friends but I don’t seem to have the opportunity (I live in rural Ireland) Just wondering if anyone has advice or has experienced similar! X
STORY OF MY FUCKING LIFE…
I was seen as a bit of a weirdo in school and struggled very much so to make friends. I had good ones from running out with school, but I was seeing those girls twice a week rather than all day every day. When I left school I never spoke to any of them, and as a result COVID year was very hard - I left school in 2019 but took a gap year before uni so didn’t have the end of 2019/start of 2020 to build uni relationships. I then spent first year uni at home cause of Covid so was still in the same position. But since I moved in Sept I have found it all so much easier and I am very happy with the friends I have (@roisink910 I’m looking at you❤).
Moral of the story here (not that I really know where I was going with that) is that I completely get where you are coming from here. It can be SO SO SO SO SO HARD to be at home when you feel lonely. I do t really know what to suggest though but if anyone does have any ideas please drop them cause I’ll try and take them on board 😂😂❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I agree it makes no sense and it is very irresponsible to talk about it under her photos, and I can only hope people aren't harrassing her in her DMs as well
The thing is, it's not only fangirls this time. "Carola" was trending on mexican twitter, and her posts averaged 60 comments usually, but the last one had 10x that, and the conversation over the video started only hours ago. Many people that aren't usually in her wag bubble are commenting on it

And now there's mainstream media covering it too, like this newpaper that calls itself "the most read newspaper in mexico" and has over 300k followers on twitter: https://www.sdpnoticias.com/deporte...una-mujer-que-no-es-su-esposa/?outputType=amp
A quote from the article:
"Checo Pérez violates his image in a matter of hours
Checo Pérez's image has been damaged in recent hours due to the excesses that he carried out, since, in the first instance, he was seen to be quite decomposed after the celebrations. Come on, there are those who affirm that Sergio Pérez was drunk and the images would confirm it forcefully.
It should be noted that a few minutes ago, after the video of the alleged infidelity was released, Carola Martínez, his wife, changed her profile picture on Instagram, which fuels speculation."
Words hurt people and this shite of seeking out the woman's instagram and having a conversation under it is bollix and crosses the line into bullying

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
Also can I just say that if my hubby was an F1 driver I would have an agreement that he keeps me in a very lavish lifestyle (I can give you a breakdown on what I would want another time) but that he is free to fuck around discreetly as long as the coin keeps rolling in.

The only reason I don't have such an agreement with my real life husband is that we earn pound for pound the exact same wage and doesn't keep me in a lavish lifestyle so why should he get to fuck around if I don't have pony and plenty of diamonds?

I don't catch feels easily so I can't see myself been that hurt if my fake F1 hubby cheated on me and nobody else would put up with my real life hubby's mardy face so think I am OK there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
I mean, I like looking at him. I like his nose, and the rest is nice.

But as a driver, nah. Beaten by Max and he’s never come back from it. Toys out the pram at Renault and thought he’d have no trouble with Lando. He needs to go gracefully.

oh and he just needs to grow up now. Hopefully HB will sort that.
IMG_20220601_104203.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Happy 99 bitches!

Off topic but can we appreciate my dedication to hot girl summer 😎 Channelling my inner Pierre 💪🏻

1654024171837.jpeg

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Who the hell mentioned holy spirit when talking about Checo situation 🤯

I have to stop singing HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVATE, HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVATE, ACTIVATE, ACTIVATE before going to work tomorrow

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So ever since someone cropped the kid outta this photo of lando and lu it totally makes me think she's pegging him while hes bending over... and the look on their faces is perfect
1654085268130.png

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
this pic is so cute

also i never knew about this mclaren worker before. guess he’s the one who’s also obsessed w the filters and colours luisa likes 🤣

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I would meet up with you in Hungary if I was going 😘
~Friday, 8-10 am - F1 Tattle language course
~Saturday 8-10 am - panel discussion "Why we failed on a #freejenson mission
~Sunday 7-10 am - emergency meeting on" "Setting up strategy to keep Daniel in F1"

For the location just follow orange army
I am the one who pretends to be fluent in Dutch

IMG_20220601_211007.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

kubnikol

VIP Member
Just a quick Hi ❤ Hope that you had a lovely day . I just can´t keep up this week. We have so many visitors and my son´s birthday party is this weekend . I have to clean and bake a cake and another 50 stuff so no chance for me :D i have no idea what is happening on the internet :D I only saw cute Daniel/Scotty selfie and unboxed was nice too :) Loved Lando´s talk , Daniel was hard to watch :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14