Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Sending you big hugs @maisie20 - I was in the exact same position as you in my early 20s. Uni finished and my friends all moved back home and I suddenly felt very abandoned and alone. I’ve picked up more friends as I’ve gone through life in different jobs etc but I’ve still never really had a solid group of mates who all go out together and don’t really have a best friend now. But I’ve kind of made my peace with that as whenever I have had someone I considered a best mate, it’s got too intense and dramatic. I think it’s so easy to compare ourselves to what others are up to when they’re posting pics with friends etc. But you just need to focus on yourself and everything else will fall into place naturally. Those people who are always drowning in friends may not have their shit together in other areas of their lives!

I so wish we all lived closer, F1 pub parties would be so much fun! 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
I just can't get over the fact how soft Max is

It drives me nuts 🤯
I mean, I can't even be usual sarcastic bitch about him

• Haha
  • Heart

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member

Well i wouldnt be here till end of my school but this Monaco drama made my comeback!!!!
Soooo TELLL ME WHATSSS GOING ON IN MONACOOO?!?!?!?

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
So this is ninety-nine,
Pierre spends his days looking fine,
McLaren fans are really cryin,
can’t tell me that I’m lyin.

In 9 months there’ll be some paddock babies,
surprisingly none are fathered by Mercedes,
can’t wait to see your outfits, ladies,
while Twitter is full of crazies.

Will Daniel finally score?
Will the Dutch lion go and roar?
All while it’s impossible to ignore,
that Pierre is our favourite whore.

Checo might be our newest slag,
that video could be a bit of a red flag,
it includes a woman with a glittery vag,
but regardless, is Valentina* our next wag?

AAC our photoshop Queen,
you’re an absolute machine.
Sweet Mick has his lovely Justine,
oh, if only his races were clean…

Soon silly season will fully begin,
God, we’re all going to need some gin,
because Carlos is going to spin,
and Piarles is Charierre’s twin.

*the Miami version
I want Daniel to sing this

• Haha

landolorian

Chatty Member
Luisa has been quiet… wonder where she is! My money is on with Lando as we have no #cookieupdates

alnfitzg

VIP Member
So this is ninety-nine,
Pierre spends his days looking fine,
McLaren fans are really cryin,
can’t tell me that I’m lyin.

In 9 months there’ll be some paddock babies,
surprisingly none are fathered by Mercedes,
can’t wait to see your outfits, ladies,
while Twitter is full of crazies.

Will Daniel finally score?
Will the Dutch lion go and roar?
All while it’s impossible to ignore,
that Pierre is our favourite whore.

Checo might be our newest slag,
that video could be a bit of a red flag,
it includes a woman with a glittery vag,
but regardless, is Valentina* our next wag?

AAC our photoshop Queen,
you’re an absolute machine.
Sweet Mick has his lovely Justine,
oh, if only his races were clean…

Soon silly season will fully begin,
God, we’re all going to need some gin,
because Carlos is going to spin,
and Piarles is Charierre’s twin.

*the Miami version
3D4F426D-8B7E-467A-90F0-4D03BD10F090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
one thing i thought about last night... Daniel always wanted/wants to make music, no? and given that he and martijn seem to be proper good lads now and also given that martijn has a huge studio complex, a home studio and a travel studio - there gotta be some danny ric tracks out there (somewhere jn the depths of fruity loop studio)

why did it spread so far this time 😂😂
Screenshot_20220601_061524_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Ok so basically I have really good friends that I made in college, we lived together and everything. They live in different parts of the country we keep in contact on Snapchat and meet up when we can which is hard because we all work but that’s life.
My problem is, which is kind of embarrassing, I don’t have an friends at home or nearby. I struggled in school big time so making friends wasn’t a priority. I know I can make friends but I don’t seem to have the opportunity (I live in rural Ireland) Just wondering if anyone has advice or has experienced similar! X
You are describing me, I have always been a floater between friend groups, and as long as I saw them every day growing up it was okay, we hang out, went to parties etc. I have more than enough of guy friends that I party with, but we don't hang out that much other than that.
I found my special group of friends in uni (we are actually meeting up this weekend for the christening of one if the girls baby🥰) and we are in daily contact.
Since I'm going to be moving away from this place soon, I'm not going to be making new friends here, as the guys will always be here. But when I move to the new place I am fortunate enough to have at least two friends there, and they of the best❤ I will try not to get adopted by their friendgroups and try to find some friends through hobbies, parties.
My biggest problem is that I am an old soul, stuck in a young body, and I go along great with older people. So I'll probably be stuck in the one brown pub in the new city, making friends with 60 year old farmers 😂

Wow, this was a long one, not sure if it was any advice in there, but you're not alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I mean, I like looking at him. I like his nose, and the rest is nice.

But as a driver, nah. Beaten by Max and he’s never come back from it. Toys out the pram at Renault and thought he’d have no trouble with Lando. He needs to go gracefully.
Shockingly, as a massive fan, I don't completely disagree, I think he's the prime example of great driver - wrong time. He beat Seb as a youngster, then the same happened to him with Max. He somewhat recovered at Renault and now it's happening again. But that's fine for me, he doesn't need to be the best or anything, he's going to retire in a few years anyway (all the thirty-something guys will) so I'm fine watching him do his thing for a few more years and hope he'll get it together a bit.

monza

VIP Member
Just a quick Hi ❤ Hope that you had a lovely day . I just can´t keep up this week. We have so many visitors and my son´s birthday party is this weekend . I have to clean and bake a cake and another 50 stuff so no chance for me :D i have no idea what is happening on the internet :D I only saw cute Daniel/Scotty selfie and unboxed was nice too :) Loved Lando´s talk , Daniel was hard to watch :(
Happy birthday to little boss from his mum's bully auntie monza

• Heart
  • Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
My word its taken me all day in between running around like a wild woman to get enough work done before the bank holiday weekend to catch up!

What a rollercoaster of emotions, photoshop and bananas rumours! Love it.

I also wanted to say to Maisie that I also have been in the position of ending up not living near any of my good friends from home and now literally all of them have babies, husbands, long term partners and there's lil solo me and ngl I have often felt like the odd one out and a bit forgotten.

But I second those who said looking for friends with similar interests. I found a knitting group online who met once a week near where I lived and whilst I was terrified the first time I went cos I am a major introvert, I have have made some excellent friends of a wide age range - one of the ladies is old enough to be my nan, but she's a bloody good laugh and I want to be her when I grow up! 😅 It definitely helped having the common interest to ease initial conversation. But I also appreciate that it feels hard.

• Heart
  • Haha