Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kklurker

I mean, I like looking at him. I like his nose, and the rest is nice.

But as a driver, nah. Beaten by Max and he’s never come back from it. Toys out the pram at Renault and thought he’d have no trouble with Lando. He needs to go gracefully.

oh and he just needs to grow up now. Hopefully HB will sort that.
DR had a pretty faulty car in 2018 (7 mechanical DNFs + Baku lol) and may have already started getting less preferential treatment in the team (in terms of strategy and whatnot) — but fine ok, he was beaten by Max that year.

I think he did well in Renault, considering it wasn’t a great car in either year he was there. He really outdrove it in 2020 and was easily one of everyone’s top drivers that year.

Something is clearly not gelling with him and the McLaren, combined with him possibly plateauing in his career at the moment. But I truly believe he still has IT. I refuse to believe he is done with F1.

I am a Danny apologist HAHAHA RIP me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

maisie20

VIP Member
I mean, I like looking at him. I like his nose, and the rest is nice.

But as a driver, nah. Beaten by Max and he’s never come back from it. Toys out the pram at Renault and thought he’d have no trouble with Lando. He needs to go gracefully.

oh and he just needs to grow up now. Hopefully HB will sort that.
I………respect free speech

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Yeah and I don't see other struggling drivers getting that kind of response
Well personally I think it’s because Daniel has a much bigger reputation in the sport and a much higher expectation

Everyone expected him to come into Mclaren and destroy Lando and when that didn’t happen they expected him to bounce back in the new regs and dominate and that is again not happening

People like stroll and latifi I think the general consensus already is that they are shit (soz 😂) them being disappointing is not big news unlike this fall from grace Daniel is going through so media are obviously going to want to capitalise on it

(please nobody come for me, I do genuinely want Daniel to get over this and help McLaren)

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
So what's the part of this jubilee I should watch
Respectfully, I’d rather sit and watch paint dry than sit through the whole of trooping the colour but if you have any interest in planes the RAF fly past after is pretty cool

And then the concert will realistically be the only fun part 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Ok so basically I have really good friends that I made in college, we lived together and everything. They live in different parts of the country we keep in contact on Snapchat and meet up when we can which is hard because we all work but that’s life.
My problem is, which is kind of embarrassing, I don’t have an friends at home or nearby. I struggled in school big time so making friends wasn’t a priority. I know I can make friends but I don’t seem to have the opportunity (I live in rural Ireland) Just wondering if anyone has advice or has experienced similar! X
Omg. This. I've always been someone who was on the fringes. I've never had a solid group. I, too, was considered a bit strange at school (in all true honesty, majority of the year didn't bother their arse to get to know the real me and instead created their perception of me based on rumours) so I grew up never really having a solid group. I have a small handful of people here and there with minimal connections between them. It's always tough feeling like something is missing, like you've missed out on experiences.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
*riskiest post ever*

In a real world she would be classified as unprofessional with all that eye rolling and taunts
*I know shit about USA law practices tho

Im ngl, I couldn’t watch the trial, I found the whole making a media spectacle out of it a bit weird

Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
Respectfully, I’d rather sit and watch paint dry than sit through the whole of trooping the colour but if you have any interest in planes the RAF fly past after is pretty cool

And then the concert will realistically be the only fun part 😅
Preach it! I won’t be watching any of it - just happy to have four lie ins gifted to me 😂

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
OMG Daniel and Heidi getting married yesss! Also what’s wrong with Charlie he looks sulky?
ah yes, they totally got married at monaco which is why she was wearing that white number.... and they went to eat with friends and family
of all the rumors, this is the one i find the least credible.
everyone.... heidi has an engagement ring she wears sometimes.... but its not an actual engagement ring as far as we know... she's had it forever.

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
My brain is going to explosde
You’re the one with the family tree hun
Pierre -> impregnated Charlotte
Charlotte -> made out with Isa
Pierre -> with Kika

Therefore
Kika -> stepmum to the child
Isa -> also stepmum to the child

*lurkers none of this is true this is me making fun of these insane rumours

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I'm going off to bed. Hope i will not wake up to a new thread 😁😁 I will try not to dream about Pierre dealing with a moody pregnant Charles 😂 Goodnight everyone! ✌

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
Good morning like wtf, come on I was like nice free week it's going to be calm and easy and it's total carnage. Almost impossible to try catch up with this thread, moving in light speed. What are you drinking death wish coffee or other performance drugs
We are drinking... Red Bull

• Haha
  • Heart

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Someone brought up the Carola deleting photos from IG thing in the last pages of the other thread, so just to wrap up that conversation here:
In that one screenshot I posted of her changing her profile pic earlier today, she had 95 posts. Then she archived all posts from after 2020, staying with 88 posts. Now she put almost all of them back, except for the one she had posted most recently, which was of their two oldest kids by themselves
View attachment 1308674

I don't understand the mass archieving (and why she put them back so quickly after), but about the one post missing now, for me it means she understandably doesn't want people including their kids in the conversation about her and Checo right now
And that is what would have happened if she left it up, the post she has as her most recent one now is already flooded with people talking about the video and whether they think Checo cheated on her... (her average posts have around 60 comments and that one 600+)
I hope someone else like a social media manager is the one controlling her IG today, because even if it's all okay between her and Checo, this much public attention must be making her so stressed, and she's already dealing with a lot, taking care of the new baby by herself for now
Why are people so deranged that have to write under her last pictures as if she doesn’t read them

• Sad

Albrouze

Chatty Member

Young Pierre with a hot Daniel. They talk about partying at towards the end of it & Pierre making himself known at whatever party they were at. Pierre seems so nervous at the start.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear this! I got (and still get) my fair share of body shaming from my mom. Body shaming is never great but it's the worst when it comes from the people we are closest to. I know it's easier said than done but please try not to let your dad's words affect how you see yourself Emilia, I don't know you personally but I'm confident you are stunning no matter what.
I look to much like my dad for him to be able to bodyshame me, at least without bodyshaming himself 😂 My grandmother was good at taking small stabs at how my body looked. (Im sorry I'm short and stubby, curvy and lovely) But my grandma still kept on feeding me while she was alive, so it can't have been that bad 😅

Im sorry for everyone else being bodyshamed by family❤

• Heart