Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I don’t know if I have the best advice. As a lot of my friends are from secondary school are now married with kids and I’m a single gal living in a different city. Even living in a city it’s though to make friends. I guess do you have any interests of where you could meet people? Like through a sport or a hobby? You definitely aren’t alone in feeling this way 💕
YES this, I barely keep in touch with my high school friends because they've completely moved on and got on with their lives and I'm kind of stuck? And my uni friends are now all in long term relationships as well and I'm so tired of third wheeling, it's frustrating. I need a group of single girls around me, so any people from Germany here that want to meet up? 😂❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

Young Pierre with a hot Daniel. They talk about partying at towards the end of it. Pierre seems so nervous at the start.
Pierre hadn't embraced his slag era at this stage. And Daniel was probably going full slag in this period.

I just wanna show them all what it means to slag it up by being tied up for then all to take turns on me without respite. Until I'm just leaking cum.

• Haha
  • Heart

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
I’m going to log off, I really can’t read some of these comments in favour of Johnny Depp. The question was if he ever abused her mentally or physically. Who is happy about this judgment acknowledges that he never did. The messages in which he expresses he wanted to r*ape and dispose of her body and the videos of him destroying everything are enough. Disappointed that these comments come from women. Good night and hopefully I’ll dream of Charles

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Thank you everyone! I think I’ve gotten so used to being alone at home, I need to push myself a bit! Imagine the chaos if we all lived in the same town/city 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
I always find it funny to read/listen to people talking about how drivers were back in their junior career days and how much of a contrast that is to them now, just listened to an old f1 nation podcast and Natalie Pinkham said she met someone who went to school with Lando and the first word they used to describe him was "nerdy" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
One of my favourite moments was when he did fastest lap in Abu Dhabi 2020 and denied Max grand slam that weekend

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Ah man. New charles and charlotte video. Claims it's a fight but looks again like talking in a loud club
Again unless you can see finger pointing and visible anger, people are just causing shit by saying things like that. And anyway, who hasn't had an argument with their partner at some point? It's not the end of the world if they did

StellaLuna

I can't really rank the wags either for they are all beautiful. However, I have ranked them based on values and like politics - because I'm a bipoc WOC and that's the most important thing to me. Hence Heidi gets extra status because she follows liberal, democratic side of American politics.

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Thank you everyone! I think I’ve gotten so used to being alone at home, I need to push myself a bit! Imagine the chaos if we all lived in the same town/city 😂
I don’t know if anything would be safe from us, our judgement, our stories and Accs photoshop

• Heart
  • Haha