Formula One Wags #97

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On ovals it’s so much easier cause they just pop out the infield
But they do it on circuits as well, just suddenly there's two pick up trucks on track as the cars are still coming around.

It would be such a safety no no in F1 which is why it surprises me all the time.

Reactions: 4
It’s all a bit more primitive in Indy car, it never looks safe to me!

How's everyone doing ?
I'm a mess of emotions 🫠
Will Baku bean equalizer of sorts ...I'm grasping at straws here, really want Lewis and Daniel to do well or have better luck.
Hopefully Baku is better for overtaking.
To use DRS.
And Blake is there too.πŸ™β€β€β€

Reactions: 1
As a Mick fan you might want to skip it, as a Pierre fan the first stint was great. Haven't actually seen all the WAG outfits yet but Kelly's looked quite promising ❀ nothing too important in the thread I'd say
Grazi Imola ❀

Just saw something on insta about Mick crashing - not a good day for the Haas-holes (said with affection). πŸ˜”

Happy 97! πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒ

Had a little snooze instead of watching the start of Indy. Now I'm still tired and want to sleep more, but I should be starting to clean out the office so I will have somewhere to sit tomorrow πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Justine hugging mick after his crash (second slide)

And Sandy posted Latifi after the race too
2A02E344-AC47-41F6-9123-E5B1262D8A16.jpeg

Supportive wags all around today πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.