Formula One Wags #97

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥇 Checo
🥈Carlos
🥉 Max
💔 for Charles and Danny
1 week off and then Baku
Now time to watch Indy 500 🧡
waiting for full outfit pic od Lui and Heidi 😂
Happy new thread 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Charles on Sky Italy blaming a bit Carlos because he decided to pit going against team strategy

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow, Monaco delivered! Absolutely sad for Charles, it feels like 2019 Ferrari is back with these amazing strategy calls 💔 soo glad Mick is okay but this is a costly, costly crash for a team that won't even operate at the budget. Lando was on fire at the end, two tenths off of George! He shouldn't have even lost out to him in the first place, bad time for McLaren to do that pit stop but that's the way it goes sometimes. Pierre killed it with the overtakes!! And lastly, super happy for Checo ❤ after last week this is just perfect!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
checo signed a new contract apparently...

Charles on Sky Italy blaming a bit Carlos because he decided to pit going against team strategy
no, i am not here for him to start blaming carlos - the team f*cked it up, there's nothing carlos could have changed in my opinion

Reactions: 12
Just read on Reddit… “only Ferrari can turn a 1,2 into a 2, 4 on a track that you can’t overtake on” 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Happy new thread !! Finally Monaco was an interesting race.

For those who wondered what happen to mygossipisbetterthenyours

Screenshot_20220529-181513_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, forgot it was Baku next....with the usually boring GPs of Spain and Monaco being drama filled JUST IMAGINE the scenes there this year. Latifi will probably win it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carlos saying he could have won but lapped Latifi didn’t let him through
he said that in the post race with dc as well, i am sorry but that's just not true nor is it fair on nicholas... red bull just pulled out a banger strategy, credit where credit is due

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, i understand that he is disappointed but i don't see how it could be Carlos fault, the team just fucked it up. Blaming your teammate is not going to help anyone...

Happy 97 everyone! Happy for Checo and Carlos, but my heart goes out for Charles. It's his best performance at his home GP but I know he probably wanted much better :( It was exciting "watching" it with all of you though. I don't usually get to do that from N. America.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.