Formula One Wags #97

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles on Sky Italy blaming a bit Carlos because he decided to pit going against team strategy
yeah i knew this was going to start happen at some point, no reason to blame carlos - i understand his disappointment and probably frustration that he didn't make the same call, but carlos was hella smart on that one

Reactions: 8
Charles on Sky Italy blaming a bit Carlos because he decided to pit going against team strategy

Carlos saying he could have won but lapped Latifi didn’t let him through
All playing the blame game now...how very Ferrari 🤣. Not Carlos fault and pretty sure Latifi moved over. Just tit strategy and Perez racing perfectly...for all the aggro he gets, notice Max just being pleased for his teammate and taking it on the chin. Growth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy 97 everyone! Happy for Checo and Carlos, but my heart goes out for Charles. It's his best performance at his home GP but I know he probably wanted much better :( It was exciting "watching" it with all of you though. I don't usually get to do that from N. America.
one day monaco will love him back 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
All playing the blame game now...how very Ferrari 🤣. Not Carlos fault and pretty sure Latifi moved over. Just tit strategy and Perez racing perfectly...for all the aggro he gets, notice Max just being pleased for his teammate and taking it on the chin. Growth.
it really was a matter of time 😬 like i love charles, i don't mind carlos - just not really fancying him, but just admit red bull pulled it together and move on and don't make the same mistake again... checo deserved that one with everything he had, let's not take that from him
now mattia is going on about how checo and max cut the line at the pit exit - so much for horner saying 'the battle with ferrari won't be like the one with merc', i agree with him about wanting it to be properly investigated but if it's not a penalty then it's not

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh now Mattia Binotto blaming the race directors for not penalising the Redbulls..it's never Ferraris fault is it?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
also massive props to george, he's sitting there nicely in p4 in the championship ahead of a freaking ferrari, finishing 7/7 races in the top 5, having a 37 point gap to his teammate - he's killing it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.