Formula One Wags #97

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread !! Finally Monaco was an interesting race.

For those who wondered what happen to mygossipisbetterthenyours

View attachment 1303245

oh alonso, he cost his teammate today a lot 😬 obviously esteban's to blame for even getting a penalty in the first place but preventing him from building a gap to at least not drop back as much... ouch
Honestly, don't understand what Fernando was doing. It was so extreme. It was ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blake was full on tv.❤❤❤❤❤❤
I’m super happy.
After the second red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it really was a matter of time 😬 like i love charles, i don't mind carlos - just not really fancying him, but just admit red bull pulled it together and move on and don't make the same mistake again... checo deserved that one with everything he had, let's not take that from him
now mattia is going on about how checo and max cut the line at the pit exit - so much for horner saying 'the battle with ferrari won't be like the one with merc', i agree with him about wanting it to be properly investigated but if it's not a penalty then it's not
Lewis and Lando were penalised for crossing the line in the past, I don’t get why it should be different for Verstappen but ok 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like race direction gave him the championship…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lewis and Lando were penalised for crossing the line in the past, I don’t get why it should be different for Verstappen but ok 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like race direction gave him the championship…
i'm not a verstappen fan so i don't care and like i said, it should be properly investigated... i didn't see it so i don't know if it's worth a penalty or not, that's, again, not my point. but this is not what lost them the race today to be fair.

Reactions: 6
i'm not a verstappen fan so i don't care and like i said, it should be properly investigated... i didn't see it so i don't know if it's worth a penalty or not, that's, again, not my point. but this is not what lost them the race today to be fair.
Of course it wasn’t, they botched the strategy but the rules are rules also

Reactions: 7
lando asked if its his first fastest lap in formula 1, his memory is worse than i first thought 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.