Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
controversial opinion incoming

mick needs to get his shit together and finally score points - last year he seemed so strong compared to his teammate but it was probably only due to the fact that nikita was slow af... mick is getting absolutely driven over by kevin, who hasn't been in f1 for a year
i love mick but if he keeps crashing and not bringing results and haas actually doing alrigjt for once, i see him in danger ngl - i know that there are loads of f1 fans who kinda look at him with rose tinted glasses mainly due to his last name - bless him i can't imagine all the pressure, but if it were esteban and stroll, everyone would absolutely not be nice to him

Reactions: 25

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Wow, Monaco delivered! Absolutely sad for Charles, it feels like 2019 Ferrari is back with these amazing strategy calls πŸ’” soo glad Mick is okay but this is a costly, costly crash for a team that won't even operate at the budget. Lando was on fire at the end, two tenths off of George! He shouldn't have even lost out to him in the first place, bad time for McLaren to do that pit stop but that's the way it goes sometimes. Pierre killed it with the overtakes!! And lastly, super happy for Checo ❀ after last week this is just perfect!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

kubnikol

VIP Member
πŸ₯‡ Checo
πŸ₯ˆCarlos
πŸ₯‰ Max
πŸ’” for Charles and Danny
1 week off and then Baku
Now time to watch Indy 500 🧑
waiting for full outfit pic od Lui and Heidi πŸ˜‚
Happy new thread πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god, forgot it was Baku next....with the usually boring GPs of Spain and Monaco being drama filled JUST IMAGINE the scenes there this year. Latifi will probably win it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

valen_

Justine hugging mick after his crash (second slide)

And Sandy posted Latifi after the race too
2A02E344-AC47-41F6-9123-E5B1262D8A16.jpeg

Supportive wags all around today πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17