Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Spa 1998 a few months ago and it was wild!

Also watched some Monaco GP highlights from the 80s where the lead literally kept changing as cars broke down/crashed/ran out of fuel. Madness..
I can’t remember what year it was but the very early days of F1 seeing a clip of a car just going straight into the harbour 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m actually really annoyed that Carlos wasn’t summoned. Like not annoyed at Carlos personally but at the inconsistency. He ADMITTED he didn’t see the flags and visibly didn’t slow down, surely not enough to avoid the collision. Any other driver and it would’ve been an immediate penalty. Why does he get away with so much? 🥴
It feels like the stewards really want to see Ferrari do well….
If you look at his onboard the marshals started waving the yellow flags at the moment Carlos arrive on Perez, he litteraly have less than 1s to react, he can't really do anything

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh a bit of Ted to take the edge off today’s shitshow 😍

Ooh la la Ted throwing all the shade at Monaco!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was a LED monitor flashing yellow way before
Not really the LED monitor wasn't flashing in turn 7 when he drived here and the one in turn 8 started flashing when Carlos arrived in the corner. I agree that he get away from penalties for not slowing under yellow flags way too many times but in that case i really think he couldn't do anything more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m actually really annoyed that Carlos wasn’t summoned. Like not annoyed at Carlos personally but at the inconsistency. He ADMITTED he didn’t see the flags and visibly didn’t slow down, surely not enough to avoid the collision. Any other driver and it would’ve been an immediate penalty. Why does he get away with so much? 🥴
It feels like the stewards really want to see Ferrari do well….
lando would have gotten 2 penalty points and a grid penalty for the race

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was! At first, it seemed bratty, but then it was concerning.

Pierre didn't speak at all on his radio, but his engineer was the one cursing for a change.

I've never heard pierre (the race engineer) this frustrated...

Reactions: 5
Not really the LED monitor wasn't flashing in turn 7 when he drived here and the one in turn 8 started flashing when Carlos arrived in the corner. I agree that he get away penalties for not slowing under yellow flags way to many times but in that case i really think he can't do anything.
Even if he couldn’t do anything, which I wouldn’t know - not a racing driver, it should’ve been investigated and summoned. That’s my entire point. Other drivers would’ve immediately gotten a penalty for this though. Whether this is actually penalty worthy or not is none of my concern.

Reactions: 10
Can’t watch ted as I’ve been roped into watching the champions league finale 😂 ted will be my Sunday morning recorded viewing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not F1 related but since when the champions league final has an artist singing in the beggining 😂
As someone who goes to Premier League football matches frequently I feel like the Venn diagram of UK PL football fans and those who want to see a Camila Cabello mini-concert has a reeeeeeeallly small overlap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if he couldn’t do anything, which I wouldn’t know - not a racing driver, it should’ve been investigated and summoned. That’s my entire point. Other drivers would’ve immediately gotten a penalty for this though. Whether this is actually penalty worthy or not is none of my concern.
last year in baku, they recognized that lando wouldn't have been able to enter the pits safely, due to his speed.. yet he still got a pen 🤣 🤣 so yea def surprising that carlos wasn't at least investigated. i don't think they're going to ever be consistent lol, its just not possible for them🙃

Reactions: 9
Do share the tea for those of us who can't watch please! Anything interesting? 👀
He said the organisation is terrible, nobody knows where they’re allowed to be and that they need to sort it out or the race will be getting replaced. Was also laughing at Rolex sponsorship right next to Tag Heuer and said it summed up the GP.

Also people stopping to have pics with Ted while he’s reading from his book is ending me 😂

1653767364482.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.