Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The talent ❀

We have the most talented Tattlers on this forum tbh, first the photoshop skills and now we have poets πŸ₯°

Hello everyone! I missed a whole thread again but I'm sure you will keep me in the know if I missed something good πŸ˜…πŸ₯°
how did such an exceptional group of people find each other... not to pat myself on the back here πŸ˜‚β€

I feel old :LOL:
I was in secondary school in 1996, I feel very old!
nooo, you're not old! age is honestly just a dumb number, i have friends born the same year who act like they're 12 and others who are married and excepting kids - age is a dumb concept ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i really want to go and find it to watch it, but old races like these are literally available no where
(also 96, the year i was born xx)
youtube has some but not all

i remember that race. I was very young and it was unreal. Hoping for good luck for the McLaren boys tomorrow!

also happy 96 nosey witches!
yes, this one and Spa 98 were unforgettable

UnpleasantGoodAlbertosaurus-max-1mb.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also I was busy all morning and just saw quali results, oof DR did not do so well. What happened? :(

Reactions: 3
happy new thread,
front row full of red,
tomorrow is going to be wet,
it's already making me sweat

we're in monaco,
DR won that one years ago,
let's not go there though,
or else the tears will flow

is charles going to crash,
well that would be a lot of cash,
we'll find out in a flash,
tomorrow will be a splash!
Haha! I like this!!
Wet, tears and splash in the poem So it's gonna be a wet race?

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy 96!

Came across this tiktok of Carlos and Daddy Sainz in their Real Madrid tops. As it's Champions League final night,I thought it was rather fitting to share.

• Heart
full on storm forecast, only hoping it's not a spa nightmare at this point
I hope the rain is not super heavy but on and off like 3 times. Making them go from drys to wets 3 different times during the race would surely spice things up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope the rain is not super heavy but on and off like 3 times. Making them go from drys to wets 3 different times during the race would surely spice things up.
YAAAAAAAS gimme Sochi madness
*unfortunately it really does look like continuous rain

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.