Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg now i remember what this video reminds me of - checo being like that's a mexican duck and doing an unrealistic sound and max dying of laughter is just as when juki did the weird dog noise and pierre absolutely lost it... brb imma go cry a minute
WAH WAH WAH

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody has actually suggested he should be Lando’s second trainer…….. I am going to scream, in what world is he qualified for that
He can google it babe. Just like how he’s now fluent in Portuguese. 😉
1653769117025.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually really annoyed that Carlos wasn’t summoned. Like not annoyed at Carlos personally but at the inconsistency. He ADMITTED he didn’t see the flags and visibly didn’t slow down, surely not enough to avoid the collision. Any other driver and it would’ve been an immediate penalty. Why does he get away with so much? 🥴
It feels like the stewards really want to see Ferrari do well….
Not with the conspiracy theories that the stewards favour Ferrari 🤣.
Carlos admitted he saw the single yellow flag (which means that one could find a space to pass through) very late because if you look on his onboard you can see the Marshall unfolding the flag and he was already braking into the corner, and the braking made him spin and clip Checo. I really don’t know what he could have done differently

Reactions: 4
Not with the conspiracy theories that the stewards favour Ferrari 🤣.
Carlos admitted he saw the single yellow flag (which means that one could find a space to pass through) very late because if you look on his onboard you can see the Marshall unfolding the flag and he was already braking into the corner, and the braking make him spin. I really don’t know what e could have done differently
That last line was a joke in reference to 2021 😂 I forgot my disclaimer once 😂
I’m not saying he should get a penalty or not or he could’ve done something to prevent it, I’m not a driver so I wouldn’t know, I’m saying it should’ve been at least investigated and he should’ve been summoned like any other driver would’ve and has been in the past. Out of fairness to the others that have been summoned for yellow flags repeatedly when they’ve made an honest mistake as well. The FIA is just really inconsistent. Either they go too hard or they are just letting a lot of things pass.

I’m not saying he should get a penalty or not or he could’ve done something to prevent it, I’m not a driver so I wouldn’t know, I’m saying it should’ve been at least investigated and he should’ve been summoned like any other driver would’ve and has been in the past. Out of fairness to the others that have been summoned for yellow flags repeatedly when they’ve made an honest mistake as well. The FIA is just really inconsistent. Either they go too hard or they are just letting a lot of things pass.
Yeah I would have agreed if he wasn’t too close, but probably the stewards thought that he was too close and found Checo just after a corner 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The Todt’s are all kinds of connected to Ferrari. No one can deny that! Run with me Imola…
1653770162009.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The Todt’s are all kinds of connected to Ferrari. No one can deny that! Run with me Imola…
View attachment 1301506
I’ll run with you everywhere you want to go babe but Jean Todt is no longer the FIA President 🫣❤

Yeah I would have agreed if he wasn’t too close, but probably the stewards thought that he was too close and found Checo just after a corner 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s exactly what they could’ve figured out in an investigation and put out in a document, it would’ve been a fair justification and no driver would look over their shoulder to accuse the FIA of inconsistency because they’ve been on the other side of yellow flag issues with them
Investigation doesn’t mean penalty or even summon, so it really wouldn’t have been a big deal to just do it to also take themselves out of the narrative

Last edited:
I’ll run with you everywhere you want to go babe but Jean Todt is no longer the FIA President 🫣❤

That’s exactly what they could’ve figured out in an investigation and put out in a document, it would’ve been a fair justification and no driver would look over their shoulder to accuse the FIA of inconsistency
Investigation doesn’t mean penalty so it really wouldn’t have been a big deal to just do it and also take themselves out of the narrative
But Nicolas is still Sharl’s manager. And you don’t think both Jean and Nicolas have everyone at the FIA on speed dial???

In all seriousness though what you’re saying about Carlos I said about Charles for years. I always thought it was so shady that his manager was the brother of the FIA president. Especially when he used to do that dive bombing bullshit and every single time it was a “racing accident” 💀💀💀

Reactions: 13
But Nicolas is still Sharl’s manager. And you don’t think both Jean and Nicolas have everyone at the FIA on speed dial???

In all seriousness though what you’re saying about Carlos I said about Charles for years. I always thought it was so shady that his manager was the brother of the FIA president. Especially when he used to do that dive bombing bullshit and every single time it was a “racing accident” 💀💀💀
FIA ON SPEED DIAL 😂 it’s giving ✨Horny and Toto✨

Yeah some drivers seem to be quite protected by the FIA while others seemingly get penalized for breathing too loudly. I think the FIA needs to have more of a standardized protocol for judging racing incidents and protocol infringements and not do it based on instincts. And if there is something going on, at least investigate it and give a justification as to why it shouldn’t be penalized. It’s also to protect the driver and themselves from the media.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Reddit conspiracy theories that Checo dropped it on purpose either to keep his position or to block Max.
1653771424881.gif

There’s actually some interesting conversation about some telemetry from when it happened of him accelerating in a manner that an experienced driver would never do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reddit conspiracy theories that Checo dropped it on purpose either to keep his position or to block Max.
View attachment 1301556
There’s actually some interesting conversation about some telemetry from when it happened and him accelerating in a manner that an experienced driver would never do.
No kidding, my dad and I joked exactly the same thing about both Checo and Carlos (before we saw what exactly happened) 😂 if even a fraction of this were to be proven true it would be such a scandal though 😂 like imagine risking a pit lane start for no other reason than to help your teammate? 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.