Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ted shouting BAD LUCK ESTEBAN repeatedly while Este ignores him is such Aidil DMing Pierre vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Girls did you saw Redbull’s new video ? I’m dying here 😂😂😂🐥 max is singing baby shark 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve got no idea what’s happenling here because the bar we were in had such bad wifi but we’ve moved now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
my personal highlights from the redbull duck video:
checo going that's a mexican duck
them singing baby shark
max saying he would have probably also ended up in the harbour
max going oh we have this thing at home
checo saying coulthard out of nowhere
they both gave serious dad vibes throughout the whole video and I love it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And new williams video 😂 we have to find where alex lives 😂 He lives less then 30 metres from Daniel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg now i remember what this video reminds me of - checo being like that's a mexican duck and doing an unrealistic sound and max dying of laughter is just as when juki did the weird dog noise and pierre absolutely lost it... brb imma go cry a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.