Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I missed angry Pierre, I would’ve been too sad 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy #96 everybody.

My advice for the drivers:
Daniel hopefully a wonderfull race tomorrow, let the fearless honey badger come out( and Heidi, cheer him up, but don't exhaust him, and when he fails tomorrow, please don't go to any other race this year, there is a curse....)

Charles don't kiss the barriers, finish the race. (Although i am Dutch,. I want you to win your homerace. So many badluck last years in Monaco. You deserve to win.

Max please do not something stupid and finish 2nd.

Lando, please finish on 3 so you can call your mum (just as last year).

Russel please don't say "crikey" when something goes wrong. Use real English swearwords (i can give you a list!).

Vallteri, uhm just race fast.

Mick, don't park at the pitlane entrance.

Checo, no parralel parking on track.

Carlos, slow around the corner, maybe someone parked there illegal.

The rest of the grid, don't finish higher than the drivers i named here.

And Lewis, please enter the paddock tomorrow with a sleevles shirt.......
I liked what i saw today😍
Wow can we have this before every race :love: :love: :love: Love it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Luisa waiting for Lando and holding his helmet

and here I was thinking the 'gossip' hate pages would thing this was better than last week when she was 'forcing' him to see the doctor and not take photos with fans

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But angry Lance was just hilarious though…he full on screamed. It was kind of concerning tbh.
I saw that on YouTube and lost it 😂😂 Having an actual existential crisis over the team radio. And Pierre sounding like he’s about to throw himself into the harbour 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw that on YouTube and lost it 😂😂 Having an actual existential crisis over the team radio. And Pierre sounding like he’s about to throw himself into the harbour 🥲
You know what, if he does do that at least it’s a real one this week

Somebody has actually suggested he should be Lando’s second trainer…….. I am going to scream, in what world is he qualified for that
I can’t cope wtf 😳 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
But angry Lance was just hilarious though…he full on screamed. It was kind of concerning tbh.
It was! At first, it seemed bratty, but then it was concerning.

Pierre didn't speak at all on his radio, but his engineer was the one cursing for a change.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m actually really annoyed that Carlos wasn’t summoned. Like not annoyed at Carlos personally but at the inconsistency. He ADMITTED he didn’t see the flags and visibly didn’t slow down, surely not enough to avoid the collision. Any other driver and it would’ve been an immediate penalty. Why does he get away with so much? 🥴
It feels like the stewards really want to see Ferrari do well….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
youtube has some but not all

yes, this one and Spa 98 were unforgettable

View attachment 1301170
I’m so old, I was there. Right where DC hit the wall. It was the most terrifying thing, watching them all walk back and seeing who was ok and not knowing about the others. The Stewart drivers had white race suits and I think it was Herbert, had red fluid on his which turned out to be oil but the whole thing was :oops: How no one was seriously hurt I have no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m so old, I was there. Right where DC hit the wall. It was the most terrifying thing, watching them all walk back and seeing who was ok and not knowing about the others. The Stewart drivers had white race suits and I think it was Herbert, had red fluid on his which turned out to be oil but the whole thing was :oops: How no one was seriously hurt I have no idea.
I watched Spa 1998 a few months ago and it was wild!

Also watched some Monaco GP highlights from the 80s where the lead literally kept changing as cars broke down/crashed/ran out of fuel. Madness..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was! At first, it seemed bratty, but then it was concerning.

Pierre didn't speak at all on his radio, but his engineer was the one cursing for a change.

I always have a very distinct image of what Pierre’s engineer looks like and I never want to find out how he actually looks or I’ll be sad he isn’t a 5ft anxious Frenchman with a tash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always have a very distinct image of what Pierre’s engineer looks like and I never want to find out how he actually looks or I’ll be sad he isn’t a 5ft anxious Frenchman with a tash.
I think his engineer is hot. 😆

He does always sound on edge. Like he's being chased by someone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not F1 related but since when the champions league final has an artist singing in the beggining 😂

• Haha
I think his engineer is hot. 😆

He does always sound on edge. Like he's being chased by someone
YES! This is exactly it! 😂 He always sounds on the edge of tears like he has a gun to his head! I just picture him in a booth shaking and popping pills to cope with the stress of managing hotheaded Whora 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.