Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa waiting for Lando and holding his helmet

She seems really shy and sweet ❤ I don't blame her, there's so many people there I would definitely also be a bit socially awkward waiting around for my partner to finish his things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread number #96 nosey witches!!!
Charlie-boy is on pole for Monaco tomorrow so god knows what that means
Happy #96 everybody.

My advice for the drivers:
Daniel hopefully a wonderfull race tomorrow, let the fearless honey badger come out( and Heidi, cheer him up, but don't exhaust him, and when he fails tomorrow, please don't go to any other race this year, there is a curse....)

Charles don't kiss the barriers, finish the race. (Although i am Dutch,. I want you to win your homerace. So many badluck last years in Monaco. You deserve to win.

Max please do not something stupid and finish 2nd.

Lando, please finish on 3 so you can call your mum (just as last year).

Russel please don't say "crikey" when something goes wrong. Use real English swearwords (i can give you a list!).

Vallteri, uhm just race fast.

Mick, don't park at the pitlane entrance.

Checo, no parralel parking on track.

Carlos, slow around the corner, maybe someone parked there illegal.

The rest of the grid, don't finish higher than the drivers i named here.

And Lewis, please enter the paddock tomorrow with a sleevles shirt.......
I liked what i saw today😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
right like he's so cold to her, he didn't even slow down, how dare he 🙄/big sarcasm
Daniel is showing how he feels too ... he let his girlfriend outside the garage
clearly he doesn't love her and that's because she doesn't do the effort to wear his team colors :rolleyes:

distraction-water.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soooo sorry for all the reaction spam guys! Had 23 pages to catch up on! 🥴 so sad I missed watching it all live today. Just watching the last three mins of Q3 on Sky, waiting for the dramatic end I’ve read about!… and there it is! Screaming at the random Alpine smushed too wtf is going on 😂😂😂😂😂

Feel so sad for Pierre, he has so much damn potential and things just keep going wrong for him! Also gutted for Danny too. Ugh my heart hurts tonight for my faves! 😔

Oh and thanks for all the lovely hair comments, you’re all such hype women 😘💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He looks so young in this pic 👶Make me feel bad for thirsting over him 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.