Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’ve deleted the photo. So damn paranoid. I even had to ask mods to delete a few photos I uploaded around Christmas when I wore Lu’s birthday dress.

Your hair!!!!😍
I remember that dress, you looked smoking in it πŸ₯΅ I understand the paranoia though, I don’t think I could post stuff about myself either

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Noooo your all to nice the anxiety that just gave me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That’s understandable though, this is quite public after all - whenever I post a screenshot from Instagram there are about 300 people that click on it so plenty of lurkers as well probably ❀ do whatever you feel comfortable with babe 😘 but you are one hot babe, don’t hide for that reason ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember that dress, you looked smoking in it πŸ₯΅ I understand the paranoia though, I don’t think I could post stuff about myself either
Thank you!!! I actually really like that dress. Straps are a bit flappy but it fits nice.
I know, I just don’t want any link between me and things I post on the internet. But I just had to show the dress πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw that Maisie! You can’t just post a photo of you with Daniel and then delete it 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@imolathesecond nice tattle pic 😍 I had to change it too for Monaco πŸ˜‚and i have this one on lockscreen πŸ˜‚
I figured it’s time to bring Danny back, maybe that’s why his races were tit - the lack of representation on my profile picture

I saw that Maisie! You can’t just post a photo of you with Daniel and then delete it 😏
NOOOOO I MISSED IT, ffs Maisie I look at my gynaecology notes for one damn second and you deprive me of seeing how pretty you are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I figured it’s time to bring Danny back, maybe that’s why his races were tit - the lack of representation on my profile picture

NOOOOO I MISSED IT, ffs Maisie I look at my gynaecology notes for one damn second and you deprive me of seeing how pretty you are
I look like a Fanny so your notes are accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.