Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just crashed alot of parties over the years. But that's just me πŸ˜‚ A few years ago I crashed a birthday party, didn't know the guy, found some of my good old friends, and they got me proper drunk on whatever they had with them.
Another guy ended up stealing one of my friends boat that night, to go for a supply run πŸ˜‚
Now everyone is settling down, but I hope to have at least one party like that before I move, even if all the guys are sleep deprived from their kids crying all night πŸ˜…
Oh god, been in a few situations like that. Once met up with an old colleague for day drinks, ended up in a house party 40km away.

I
Ok so I finally got all my outfits sorted for Monaco. Friday: comfort will always be key hence the trousers and converse. Also how cute is this bag 😍
View attachment 1294073
Saturday: taking inspo (is the same dress and shoes) from tennis wag @moorrgs I saw this on her story today for French Open and decided it was Monaco worthy.
View attachment 1294079
sunday: finally getting the heels out for Monaco.
View attachment 1294082
I LOVE the second dress. House of CB is stunning. Wish I could afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my god yes. Like I’m not really a drinker so tbh never did until like the last year. But some of the stories I heard when I was in school are mental πŸ˜‚and then I here things from my brothers who are 4 years younger than me, of people in their year and like their stories started so much earlier πŸ˜‚
Oh lord I have a story or two but most would probably get me banned from tattle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god, been in a few situations like that. Once met up with an old colleague for day drinks, ended up in a house party 40km away.

I

I LOVE the second dress. House of CB is stunning. Wish I could afford it.
She legit posted the link and I was like ok Tattle outfit timeπŸ˜‚and then I realised the price 😬

Oh lord I have a story or two but most would probably get me banned from tattle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I say go for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but maybe censor it a bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Ok so I finally got all my outfits sorted for Monaco. Friday: comfort will always be key hence the trousers and converse. Also how cute is this bag 😍
View attachment 1294073
Saturday: taking inspo (is the same dress and shoes) from tennis wag @moorrgs I saw this on her story today for French Open and decided it was Monaco worthy.
View attachment 1294079
sunday: finally getting the heels out for Monaco.
View attachment 1294082
Loveeee! The first bag is so adorable! 😍

• Heart
I say go for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but maybe censor it a bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok this is quite a tame one but me and few friends where going to a festival as you do but we didn’t tell our parents because we were underage so there was a bus going from our town and we drank 4 bottle of echo falls between the 3 of us whilst getting ready. We got onto the bus and got offered drinks from these lads a few years above us in school who where also going then whilst we were queuing shared a bottle of vodka with some other girls and little naive aac thought I handle it (I couldn’t) so I fell asleep in a flower bed and the police found me and woke me up took me to sick bay to try sober me up πŸ˜‚ but then they had to ring my parents to lift me obviously but my parents didn’t know I was there and it was my mums birthday so there was loads of people at my house and my dad had to leave my mums birthday party to drive an hour to lift me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok this is quite a tame one but me and few friends where going to a festival as you do but we didn’t tell our parents because we were underage so there was a bus going from our town and we drank 4 bottle of echo falls between the 3 of us whilst getting ready. We got onto the bus and got offered drinks from these lads a few years above us in school who where also going then whilst we were queuing shared a bottle of vodka with some other girls and little naive aac thought I handle it (I couldn’t) so I fell asleep in a flower bed and the police found me and woke me up took me to sick bag to try sober me up πŸ˜‚ but then they had to ring my parents to lift me obviously but my parents didn’t know I was there and it was my mums birthday so there was loads of people at my house and my dad had to leave my mums birthday party to drive an hour to lift me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your an icon πŸ˜‚ but your poor parents…running your mums birthday, surprised you were forgiven for that one πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220525-215340_Instagram.jpg

How is it possible the fanpage has these pictures?! Looks recent? But not on hb's own IG

• Heart
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.