Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s also low-key funny to see you - even with covered faces - because I’ve gotten so used to your profile pictures that that's what I keep you imagining like πŸ˜‚ like not that Iona is Cookie or worse, aac is shake n vac, but like you get so used to the image πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But it’s also low-key funny to see you - even with covered faces - because I’ve gotten so used to your profile pictures that that's what I keep you imagining like πŸ˜‚ like not that Iona is Cookie or worse, aac is shake n vac, but like you get so used to the image πŸ˜‚
Pierre in a bin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it’s also low-key funny to see you - even with covered faces - because I’ve gotten so used to your profile pictures that that's what I keep you imagining like πŸ˜‚ like not Β΄that Iona is Cookie or worse, aac is shake n vac, but like you get so used to the image πŸ˜‚
I say you keep imaging Acc as Shake n VacπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also I got too Acc I got too obsessed by your hair to say, but good flower choice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Pierre in a bin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Whora the Explora

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ugh imola you doubted I was a can of shake and vac how dare you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No but I know what you mean ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys my heart was racing uploading the pic I swear πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ thanks for your sweet messages

• Heart
Also @ max fewtrell I know you’re more of a brunette man but my dms πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.