Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I figured it’s time to bring Danny back, maybe that’s why his races were tit - the lack of representation on my profile picture

NOOOOO I MISSED IT, ffs Maisie I look at my gynaecology notes for one damn second and you deprive me of seeing how pretty you are
Ok if he will have a good quali we know why 😂🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also for everyone complimenting my hair thank you so much it’s had 16 years of back combing and hairspray most weekends so olaxplex was a life saver I’d definitely didn’t look like that 2/3 years ago 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Lads I’ll try post again but if the spoiler thing doesn’t work just ignore 😂

• Heart
Also for everyone complimenting my hair thank you so much it’s had 16 years of back combing and hairspray most weekends so olaxplex was a life saver I’d definitely didn’t look like that 2/3 years ago 😂😂😂
Ah we’ve all been there, my straightener actually begged me to not use it in high school because I was literally burning my hair off - now I just don’t give a crap anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really should invest in Olaplex but I don’t have the money to invest in Olaplex

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.