Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys ye all have the best style Iโ€™d rock up to the paddock in bicycle shorts, vans and a top of some kind ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
โ€œMy dog stepped on a bee. My child split my tea. Pierreeee Gasllyyyyy. Thread number ninety-threeeee.โ€

Keeping it on brand from the end of #92. Welcome to thread 93 nosey witches. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Hahaha love this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿงก happy new thread ๐Ÿงก and Good night ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ’• FRIDAY ๐Ÿ’•
Just me getting myself ready for another weekend of heartbreak. My manโ€™s car may as well be a shopping trolley but at least I look cute in my bow. Whereโ€™s the nearest free bar?

1653343178389.jpeg

๐Ÿ’• SATURDAY ๐Ÿ’•
Pierreโ€™s going to be a right grumpy sod when he qualifies P16 so Iโ€™m lifting the mood with some fun accessories ๐Ÿ˜˜ And more stripes cos yโ€™know Iโ€™m practically French now. Allez mon petite pois! ๐Ÿฅด

1653343319359.jpeg

๐Ÿ’• SUNDAY ๐Ÿ’•
Pierreโ€™s written off another front wing, pushed four drivers into the wall and punched Esteban. But of course, itโ€™s everyone elseโ€™s fault - my man always follows the rules! ๐Ÿ™„ Better go for a thigh split to distract from all the drama on trackโ€ฆ

1653343558337.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm going all out for Monaco!
Friday - keeping it cool, should I be invited on to someone's yacht for drinks. Failing that I can always look chic on the terrace somewhere.
Screenshot_20220523_230338.jpg

Saturday - Ramping it up a little so it's obvious I'm a classy girl. We're going for old money vibes, it's Monaco after all.
Screenshot_20220523_230346.jpg

Sunday - Going full send!
Screenshot_20220523_230404.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
๐Ÿ’• FRIDAY ๐Ÿ’•
Just me getting myself ready for another weekend of heartbreak. My manโ€™s car may as well be a shopping trolley but at least I look cute in my bow. Whereโ€™s the nearest free bar?

View attachment 1289693

๐Ÿ’• SATURDAY ๐Ÿ’•
Pierreโ€™s going to be a right grumpy sod when he qualifies P16 so Iโ€™m lifting the mood with some fun accessories ๐Ÿ˜˜ And more stripes cos yโ€™know Iโ€™m practically French now. Allez mon petite pois! ๐Ÿฅด

View attachment 1289694

๐Ÿ’• SUNDAY ๐Ÿ’•
Pierreโ€™s written off another front wing, pushed four drivers into the wall and punched Esteban. But of course, itโ€™s everyone elseโ€™s fault - my man always follows the rules! ๐Ÿ™„ Better go for a thigh split to distract from all the drama on trackโ€ฆ

View attachment 1289702
Aidil the outfits are just amazing but the captions are really killing it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ’• FRIDAY ๐Ÿ’•

View attachment 1289693

๐Ÿ’• SATURDAY ๐Ÿ’•

View attachment 1289694

๐Ÿ’• SUNDAY ๐Ÿ’•

View attachment 1289702
As much as I love all those outfits (I see you thigh high split) the captions make it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is it safe to assume that it it an Aldi shopping trolley??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Right, outfits - disregarding any weather forecasts here because I actually really want it to rainโ€ฆ.
Slowly building up the amount of drama any outfit Iโ€™d ever wear would have View attachment 1289649

We know I love a good cleavage
View attachment 1289654

Disguising as a Williams or Alpine fan but but actually a McLaren Whora (anyone feeling orange lingerie ๐Ÿ˜‚)โ€ฆ just not these shoes please
View attachment 1289660
Omg i love all of them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ seriously girls ๐Ÿ˜‚ we would be better dressed then 80% people there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as I love all those outfits (I see you thigh high split) the captions make it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is it safe to assume that it it an Aldi shopping trolley??
OF COURSE. He joyrode (joyrided? joyrid?!) it out of Aldi when Sharl launched his Ferrari into the side of the shop ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.