Formula One Wags #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday- channelling my inner sausage roll
20679B39-1A0D-4F71-9891-62D859DB5F2B.jpeg

saturday - Pierre hasn’t noticed me, must be more obvious
D5D732DA-82AD-461E-A040-07D61AFE901D.jpeg

Sunday- I mean business

C01E3B7C-A0A5-4556-857D-B47CD07120FA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right, outfits - disregarding any weather forecasts here because I actually really want it to rain….
Slowly building up the amount of drama any outfit I’d ever wear would have View attachment 1289649

We know I love a good cleavage
View attachment 1289654

Disguising as a Williams or Alpine fan but but actually a McLaren Whora (anyone feeling orange lingerie 😂)… just not these shoes please
View attachment 1289660
Ok I love these all😍😍😍added detail of the scarf/belt on Friday is chefs kiss

• Heart
Reactions: 1
LOVEEEEE the OTT McLaren wag vibes for Sunday 😍💕

Right, outfits - disregarding any weather forecasts here because I actually really want it to rain….
Slowly building up the amount of drama any outfit I’d ever wear would have View attachment 1289649

View attachment 1289654

Disguising as a Williams or Alpine fan but but actually a McLaren Whora (anyone feeling orange lingerie 😂)… just not these shoes please
View attachment 1289660
OBSESSED WITH SUNDAY 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1289654

View attachment 1289660
Amazing ! Really like the Sunday dress as well 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well, I’ve been away for quite while and skipped a lot of threads.
Thought I catch up and start at thread 92……not my wisest decision…..😂

Anyway, how’s everyone been? 😊

(Living for Pear Slagy by the way)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, I’ve been away for quite while and skipped a lot of threads.
Thought I catch up and start at thread 92……not my wisest decision…..😂

Anyway, how’s everyone been? 😊

(Living for Pear Slagy by the way)
CeCe I’ve missed you (I mean I’ve seen you in the football thread but it’s not the same) hope your well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So looking for outfits and searched don Pinterest “wag outfits”. At least 10 of the pictures I came across whilst scrolling for like 20 seconds were of Kat

• Haha
  • Heart
I assumed they just went to golf that day…. why’s Alex been dragged along to the McLaren cafe 😂😂

• Haha
Let’s go for my first try at GP weekend outfit 😂

Okay Friday I wouldn’t be there because I’m a working woman and he’s gotta respect that.

Saturday outfit
9FC84691-278D-4709-A25E-424D230F9341.jpeg

Sunday outfit - Reformation dress:

2A2F483A-A842-46D8-8055-54771788DEE2.jpeg
Can you tell I love my prints lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I assumed they just went to golf that day…. why’s Alex been dragged along to the McLaren cafe 😂😂

There’s an imposter among us, no but he actually looks really uncomfortable but like in a funny way to be around so much McLaren 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s go for my first try at GP weekend outfit 😂

Okay Friday I wouldn’t be there because I’m a working woman and he’s gotta respect that.

Saturday outfit - Topshop via ASOS
View attachment 1289678

Sunday outfit - Reformation dress:

View attachment 1289682
Can you tell I love my prints lol
i love it, especially the Sunday dress ❤❤

At least it’s only Albon…could be worse 😂
Imagine Ferrari il predistinato Charles instead of Alex 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
CeCe I’ve missed you (I mean I’ve seen you in the football thread but it’s not the same) hope your well
Awe thank you aac!
Just stepped away from this thread for a bit as for a while it felt like only Lando and Daniel were discussed. I’m not a huge fan of either so it just got a bit repetitive. But Pear has brought me back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven't seen this pic been posted here (sorry if it has!), but i love how comfortable Luisa looks with Lando's family. Must be nice 🥰
1653343160094.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Awe thank you aac!
Just stepped away from this thread for a bit as for a while it felt like only Lando and Daniel were discussed. I’m not a huge fan of either so it just got a bit repetitive. But Pear has brought me back 😂
Yes whora Pierre is out in full force this summer 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Charlotte is glowing, subtly waved hair looks great on her ❤ and there were some big names with lots of followers at that event, that’s quite a big deal for Cha 👀

The pictures she posted are stunning as well

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.