Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of the sub system on twitch but what annoys me the most here is that Max is getting a ton of subs while doing nothing. When there are little streamer who put a lot of effort in content and try to dedicate as much time as they can't to do good things and have nothing. I mean i could say the same with Lando honestly, i don't understand how he can have that many subs when he streams once every six months.
But bla bla bla look at them 🥺

Screenshot_20220519_231808.jpg

Okay you were watching long enough, now give them 3.5 IT salaries 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let me add fuel to the fire real quick: Dan and Max still follow each other though so whatever is going on is either fairly recent or Dan is going completely behind Max’s back here with Max thinking all is fine
I don’t think anything has actually happened it’s just Dan being Dan

Reactions: 8
Let me add fuel to the fire real quick: Dan and Max still follow each other though so whatever is going on is either fairly recent or Dan is going completely behind Max’s back here with Max thinking all is fine
thats the odd thing, max has watched dan make comments like this before on stream but he doesn’t seem to care, atleast he doesn’t show it 😬😅

Reactions: 3
I'm not a fan of the sub system on twitch but what annoys me the most here is that Max is getting a ton of subs while doing nothing. When there are little streamer who put a lot of effort in content and try to dedicate as much time as they can to do good things and have no viewers and no subs. I mean i could say the same with Lando honestly, i don't understand how he can have that many subs when he streams once every six months.
See, Max doesn't annoys me for doing nothing as streamer, the problem here is the amount of young people following and paying for 1 second of attention, no content. Their choice, their time, their money, but yeah: no thoughts 😴

thats the odd thing, max has watched dan make comments like this before on stream but he doesn’t seem to care, atleast he doesn’t show it 😬😅
The last time they were streaming together they were full on slagging each other off maybe that’s just the way they get on ?

good for him if he truly doesn't care to be honest, he doesn't need that in his life - especially not after what happened to him mentally in 2020. that being said, a bit more effort in the streams please 😬

See, Max doesn't annoys me for doing nothing as streamer, the problem here is the amount of young people following and paying for 1 second of attention. Their choice, their time, their money, but yeah: no thoughts 😴
excatly, that's the issue with twitch. it lures (young) people into paying for content just for a shoutout or a few fleeting moments of attention. don't know why it's still a platform tbh.

Reactions: 6
their twitch days without big number subs (not even lando) were a lot more entertaining, they said pretty much anything without caring 😅

• Heart
their twitch days without big number subs (not even lando) were a lot more entertaining, they said pretty much anything without caring 😅
yes the 'max got a girlfriend' moment was iconic 😂 those times were fun, i could accept the lack of content back then - probably because the gossip was good

Reactions: 7
And now there are times when Max is scolding Lando's fans with HE IS STREAMING FOR YOU

Thanks bro, you didn't have to

Ugh I'm so pissed off over nothing 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
excatly, that's the issue with twitch. it lures (young) people into paying for content just for a shoutout or a few fleeting moments of attention. don't know why it's still a platform tbh.
I get it more for people like Bankai and fifakill etc as competitive gaming is how they make their living so it is a platform they need to make the money they need

but for already established people it is a massive money grab, and it becomes a vicious cycle as they are the most famous = most viewers = most subs when they are not the ones that need the extra income

No clothing item/accessory is safe with Lando around, why’s he rocking up with what looks like a couple of Lu’s hair bands?😂

• Haha
I had to do a double take when I saw this photo of Pierre, no way there weren’t better ones 😂

4EA5260B-F8BF-4D5E-AD88-25F337A2BB0F.jpeg

Also, looks like max is not the only one having Portuguese lessons anymore 👀
AD1BC314-F9E9-40AC-8980-264A887FEB88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
yes the 'max got a girlfriend' moment was iconic 😂 those times were fun, i could accept the lack of content back then - probably because the gossip was good
i still remember the time twitch banned the words simp, virgin and incel and about 5 minutes of chaos ensued of lando and max repeatedly calling each other all 3 while dan laughed 😅

• Haha
honestly that's the only word i know in portuguese. and bejinhos. don't know how i'd explain that to non-tattle people either.
Those two and “gatinha” (courtesy of Daniel) cover all the bases, really 😌 so Tattle >> Duolingo

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.