Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find the paying for subs on Twitch weird in some ways, like when it's clearly for attention, but if I think about it like things like Patreon where people want to support someone monetarily for putting out good content then it seems more reasonable.

It was defintely more fun during the first lockdown times, but I still have Marcel's streams on sometimes cos I am trying to learn German and it's easier listening to someone speaking live in another language if you know about the sorts of stuff they're likely to talk about.

Reactions: 5
For a man with a girlfriend his most recent follow is quite something πŸ˜‚ Carlos and Melinda Sharky are shaking πŸ˜‚
Yeah him and liv have been on and off so many times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there’s also a clip of her saying she’s used to him going behind her back πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Heidi posted a photo dump from Miami. She's adorable but I wanted to share the one with Daniel.
a Polaroid! And look and them πŸ₯Ή
63855AD5-58AA-48E3-885B-660302550636.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattle friends, I am so happy for Daniel. I think I'm just a little maternal for him and I want him to be happy and not alone.

the tagging !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.