Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 90 Tattle friends! That last thread certainly did last longer than usual but I was appreciative about not having to speed read for once 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve high hopes for Barcelona! Fingers crossed it won’t be a disappointment

Reactions: 4
ticktum was asked if he is still mates with max and he said he is but he "disagrees with how he makes a living" 😬😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
he was talking about how he gets it for just sitting there rather than the talented gamers that are winning tournaments and stuff 😬
look i like max and i really don't like dan but he's got a point, max is massively privileged on twitch by being friends with lando, especially when they were living together last year. and it always kills me to see how people like ria have less viewers despite delivering actual content.

Reactions: 15
So like he doesn’t agree with max making money from streaming?
I mean if he wasn't friend with lando he probably won't have any viewers. I like him but he is not a streamer for me. He doesn't have a schedule, doesn't put too much effort into it and the content is meh. If he wants to be a pro streamer then great for him but he will have to work for that.

Reactions: 10
he was talking about how he gets it for just sitting there rather than the talented gamers that are winning tournaments and stuff 😬
I don't like Dan but he is absolutely right, wow i wouldn't believe that i would agree with him on something

look i like max and i really don't like dan but he's got a point, max is massively privileged on twitch by being friends with lando, especially when they were living together last year.
pretty sure dan got annoyed last year too at max getting a jump in viewers cause of living at landos 😅
max is also now sending a photo to lando of his sub train, to make matters worse 😅

Reactions: 9
dont usually like a lot of what dan ticktum says but got his stream up for a bit and he hit the nail on the head when he was talking about people gifting tons of subs for attention 😅
He speaks facts

pretty sure dan got annoyed last year too at max getting a jump in viewers cause of living at landos 😅
max is also now sending a photo to lando of his sub train, to make matters worse 😅
I understand where Max was coming from. He had a rough time mentally, Lando took him in and gave him something to do with Quadrant and Max just enjoys chatting to people. He’s not at fault for being privileged the way the he is on there, it’s the fans idolizing him for being friends with their idol and he seems approachable and fun so people cling to him. However I think Max realizes that privilege and does take advantage of it, which is not a dumb thing to do. But a bit more effort and content would justify the hype and viewers around him and no one would say anything.

Reactions: 7
Ok but this is hot
I will never get over this. He looks like the ultimate himbo. So sexy. The lip bite. So pretty, kinda feminine features. Just so beautiful and his yummy abs. Literally perfect. And I would die for this man to duck me in that crop top.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I remember this as much as I like max I get Dan’s point completely

Reactions: 5
Looks like Lu finishes tomorrow? Wonder if she will be going to Barca? I can see one flight from Marseilles to Barca. I doubt she would be working at the weekend after “working” all week

Reactions: 6
look i like max and i really don't like dan but he's got a point, max is massively privileged on twitch by being friends with lando, especially when they were living together last year. and it always kills me to see how people like ria have less viewers despite delivering actual content.
i just don't know what is the point saying this on twitch. He is also a bleeping failure but the guys never say anything...
he will be crying about being cancelled once again, bleeping boring and empty person

Reactions: 4
God that was long wasn’t it? Don’t think we have had a thread lasting more than 36 hours in a while. But here we are on #90? I say we just talk tit and get to 100 for Monaco!
Welcome to Barcelona race weekend nosey witches!!

*The song I sing in my head anytime anyone mentions Barcelona in any context. Yes it is currently living rent free in my mind.
Happy 90 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.