Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Lu finishes tomorrow? Wonder if she will be going to Barca? I can see one flight from Marseilles to Barca. I doubt she would be working at the weekend after “working” all week
McLaren wag piss up in the paddock LETS GOOOOO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dan you need to shut up he’s gonna burn whatever bridges he has got left 😩

Just saw a clip of Dan saying “max is playing all his little viewers like a fiddle pretending he cares when he’s just inflicting his wallet” please be quite for your own sake 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just saw a clip of Dan saying “max is playing all his little viewers like a fiddle pretending he cares when he’s just inflicting his wallet” please be quite for your own sake 😩
IF I SPEAK
this lil witch

Reactions: 5
i just don't know what is the point saying this on twitch. He is also a bleeping failure but the guys never say anything...
he will be crying about being cancelled once again, bleeping boring and empty person
i will never understand where he gets off saying these things, like the nicholas thing especially. and he really has a big mouth for someone who's constantly at the bottom in formula e

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dan you need to shut up he’s gonna burn whatever bridges he has got left 😩

Now that goes a bit too far, this is personal - the criticism before that was justified and relatively constructive but this crosses a line

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.