Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to formula E what’s the deal with Dan? Can someone fill me in please

Reactions: 3
racing wise, this is his first season in fe and he's not doing so great. but he did have quite an impressive junior career. was part of the red bull and williams academy, was ultimately dropped by williams for chanting 'latifi is poo' on stream. generally known to be a head tbh, that's how he's fucked his own career

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Basically he’s got a massive mouth and has said some controversial things and made a mistake when he was younger resulting in a 2 year ban from motorsport
But is a very talented driver

Reactions: 11
Basically he’s got a massive mouth and has said some controversial things and made a mistake when he was younger resulting in a 2 year ban from motorsport
But is a very talented driver
god i forgot the ban 😂 feels like ages ago

Reactions: 7
If you read interviews about Dan from people who know him, he's very much a lad and gets on really well with mechanics and when he has a problem to solve. But sometimes speaks before he thinks, he's made a lot of mistakes but he's a much better human now than he was a few years ago. Chances are most things he says have an element of truth to them but ate just not something most people would openly say. At the moment he's in the worst/2nd worst car on FE grid and has managed to get a point 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 15
If you read interviews about Dan from people who know him, he's very much a lad and gets on really well with mechanics and when he has a problem to solve. But sometimes speaks before he thinks, he's made a lot of mistakes but he's a much better human now than he was a few years ago. Chances are most things he says have an element of truth to them but ate just not something most people would openly say. At the moment he's in the worst/2nd worst car on FE grid and has managed to get a point 🤷‍♀️.
RETWEETTTTT all of this

Reactions: 2
he's a good driver for sure, he's got the stats to prove it too. him not doing great in fe is largely down to him being a rookie in a bad car, same as gio.

Reactions: 5
I vaguely removed him saying on a stream “the media paint me out to be this horrible bloke or whatever but if you actually took the time to get to know you’d realise I’m not like that”

Reactions: 4
I’m screaming he got dropped by Williams for chanting Latifi is poo 🤣 I mean he’s not lying but should have probably just chanted it when he was at home alone lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone who wants to know more about Dan I always recommend this podcast

They’ve also got some other good driver podcasts

Reactions: 6
I vaguely removed him saying on a stream “the media paint me out to be this horrible bloke or whatever but if you actually took the time to get to know you’d realise I’m not like that”
that's something anyone could say about themselves to be fair, i do believe people are capable of change but it needs to be backed by actions rather than quite generic words on stream

Reactions: 7
that's something anyone could say about themselves to be fair, i do believe people are capable of change but it needs to be backed by actions rather than quite generic words on stream
Yeah I get all this 100% He had his girlfriend or I don’t know what they are on stream a few weeks ago and the way he got on with her made him look so sweet

Reactions: 4
not sure about the better human part, i think that talking tit about "friends" with 50 strangers on twitch looks like a low and tit choice 😅😅😅😅

Yeah I get all this 100% He had his girlfriend or I don’t know what they are on stream a few weeks ago and the way he got on with her made him look so sweet
I didn’t see it so I believe you, but going and bashing Max on a rather personal level kind of doesn’t match that. Perhaps he’s trying but that’s just 😬 if he stuck to the constructive criticism about his content sure but everything that went beyond was too much

I didn’t see it so I believe you, but going and bashing Max on a rather personal level kind of doesn’t match that. Perhaps he’s trying but that’s just 😬 if he stuck to the constructive criticism about his content sure but everything that went beyond was too much
Yeah I totally agree the comments about max where not needed especially on live stream

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I used to watch Dan streaming, he did really bad things like
defending Trump
and sending his little dogs from chat to attack teenagers who "cancelled" him on twitter.
i had a amazing time (not) on twitter with his mods, they basically were busy doing random search to find people who posted about him

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh Dan if you are reading this pleeeease enlight us with "bros before hoes - follow/unfollow/refollow" gate

IMG_20220520_000843.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bit off topic now but i’ve been trying to upload an old stream clip of lando, max and dan to tumblr (created an account purely for this purpose 😅) so i could link it as the video is too long but my god that website is complicated 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.