Formula One Wags #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs

Now I'm going to be even more bitchy about "content" and 15 minute merch shootings worth Ā£10
This is what makes me rage because the twitch content he puts out isnā€™t even good, heā€™s being paid thousands to waffle pure shite most of the time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that goes a bit too far, this is personal - the criticism before that was justified and relatively constructive but this crosses a line
I think some of it is because they used to be so close and now one of them is in f1 and the other is getting money for ā€œcontent creationā€ and we all know people arenā€™t all massive fans of Dan and it may be jealousy I mean I could be completely wrong šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
I think some of it is because they used to be so close and now one of them is in f1 and the other is getting money for ā€œcontent creationā€ and we all know people arenā€™t all massive fans of Dan and it may be jealousy I mean I could be completely wrong šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t think so, on paper Danā€™s done better than Max - he just ruined his own career by being a head

Reactions: 10
This actually makes me feel physically ill, thatā€™s like the equivalent of a couple of months of me working šŸ¤¢
Why would someone give loads of subs like that? Is it for attention? I hope itā€™s not little kids let loose on their parents credit card

• Haha
I donā€™t think so, on paper Danā€™s done better than Max - he just ruined his own career by being a head
Exactly but I think there may be some jealousy of Maxā€™s following I mean I could be completely wrong

Why would someone give loads of subs like that? Is it for attention? I hope itā€™s not little kids let loose on their parents credit card
Fettkatt is a grown ass man whoā€™s currently engaged and planning a wedding, he just sounds like heā€™s rich and doesnā€™t know what to do with the money and loves the attention

• Wow
Its 100% for attention, so they read your name out and so you get people in chat going crazy for you, itā€™s quite gross, luckily the main guy on Landoā€™s was engaged so heā€™s at least grown enough to make his own choices albeit stupid ones šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
Fettkatt is a grown ass man whoā€™s currently engaged and planning a wedding, he just sounds like heā€™s rich and doesnā€™t know what to do with the money and loves the attention
Iā€™m glad itā€™s a grown man šŸ˜‚

Its 100% for attention, so they read your name out and so you get people in chat going crazy for you, itā€™s quite gross, luckily the main guy on Landoā€™s was engaged so heā€™s at least grown enough to make his own choices albeit stupid ones šŸ˜…
Is money to waste spend

I'm not a fan of the sub system on twitch but what annoys me the most here is that Max is getting a ton of subs while doing nothing. When there are little streamer who put a lot of effort in content and try to dedicate as much time as they can to do good things and have no viewers and no subs. I mean i could say the same with Lando honestly, i don't understand how he can have that many subs when he streams once every six months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I still don't know what happened with poor Sandy. Some days ago she posted about being sick and now this

Screenshot_20220519-181350-594.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not a fan of the sub system on twitch but what annoys me the most here is that Max is getting a ton of subs while doing nothing. When there are little streamer who put a lot of effort in content and try to dedicate as much time as they can't to do good things and have nothing. I mean i could say the same with Lando honestly, i don't understand how he can have that many subs when he streams once every six months.
lando doesn't even really stream for his own amusement anymore, it's always promotion - mclaren shadow, mclaren lego, quadrant gillette... wonder where the money goes tbh

I still don't know what happened with poor Sandy. Some days ago she posted about being sick and now this

View attachment 1279493
oh man i hope she's okay šŸ„ŗā¤ she's honestly had a rough time since abu dhabi, she's gotten so much hate together with nicholas and now this. poor girl, hope we see her up and healthy in the paddock soon ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i used to watch streams of them around 2 years ago and the three of them together (lando, max, dan, sometimes ffriiz too) all seemed pretty close. think there was a few controversies and at one point landos team told him to stop streaming/playing with dan (confirmed by dan a while ago) and from there max seemed to gradually stop too. then after max moved into landos place and his following grew dan did seem to get jealous over it however from the opposite perspective iā€™m sure max would rather be racing in dans position than not so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Let me add fuel to the fire real quick: Dan and Max still follow each other though so whatever is going on is either fairly recent or Dan is going completely behind Maxā€™s back here with Max thinking all is fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.