Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this totally started out as a cringey joke but i feel like they actually enjoyed playing rocket league together ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this totally started out as a cringey joke but i feel like they actually enjoyed playing rocket league together ๐Ÿ˜‚
โ€˜Lando and Daniel being little shits as usualโ€™
๐Ÿ˜‚

Also Daniel naming the group chat uncle Buck and the boys wtf ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I LOVE THEM ๐Ÿ˜‚โคAlso Landoโ€™s screech when he laughs is the best thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it is so infectious๐Ÿ˜‚
This is what Daniel meant when he said itโ€™s so easy to make Lando laugh, but like properly laugh (like that 6 and a half minutes video heโ€™s keeping from us)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what Daniel meant when he said itโ€™s so easy to make Lando laugh, but like properly laugh (like that 6 and a half minutes video heโ€™s keeping from us)
We need that video or at least some of it at some point in our lives

This one is almost criminal๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i love it here ๐Ÿ˜‚

stay safe!!
I've been living with wolves outside my bedroom for four years, where I did my studies in wildlife management. I think I might be one of few in my town to actually feel safe, and walk my dog for a long trip arround the whole town ๐Ÿ™ˆ it also swam across the river 300 meters away from me, so I roughly know where not to go.๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.