Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call Indiana Gasly, he'll sort it out
I laughed out loud! But he is to far away, so the wolf is too far gone my the time he'll be here. But I think I might do as one of the guys in my favorite podcast said at a liveshow, where he described "how to kill a wolf" (he later gave it out as a pamphlet๐Ÿ˜‚)

1. You look the wolf deep into its eyes. And you keep eyecontact. Don't even blink.
2. Grab it by its snout, upper jaw first, thrust it open, then the lower jaw.
3. Rip the wolf in two and throw the pelt on your back.
4. You are now the proud leader of a wolfpack.๐Ÿ˜‚
the best thing is, this podcast is about conspiracy theories๐Ÿ˜‚

Wait question, Luisaโ€™s story for Delmi - thatโ€™s Spanish right? Do we think Luisa speaks Spanish fluently or just a few sentences? Because I so hope Isa, Carlos and Luisa teased Lando in Spanish on that double date ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WHORA THE EXPLORER ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

SOMEONE DIG MY GRAVE BECAUSE I AM DYING ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone do a TikTok of the backpack Dora the explorer song but with Pierre and that gigantic bag that can fit Yuki please

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.