Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It is probably because she is already creating her next one. This account had like a dozen of stories about the photo 🙄

View attachment 1256943

View attachment 1256951
she has a million accounts, it's actually concerning how much time she invests in this. there are:
- mygossipisbetterthenyours
- landoluisinhagossip
- xllfw2022
- a_youdontknowme_a
- mygossip_f1
- f1blogwags
- l1ivix1
- anna.lanax
- missvivilife
- landonorrisedits4
- katerinabstyle
- lovingemilia
- charlotteseftonfanpage
- l4ndo4 (og austrian girl)
- landon0rris4
- and one something with nothingtodohere but i can't remember the exact handle
no, i didn't find this out by myself but there are probably many more. there's an ig page (exposing.f1.fans) where i found all this and there are mainly two girls involved in this, their real names are known but i'm not gonna post them here because that doesn't feel right either.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
oh I'm totally joking. I'm more referring to the photos with people being taken and posted causing chaos. Like if Max and Tom or Carlos were there I dont think that would have happened.
🤣 love that Pierre is now seen as the bad influence on everyone though. Good. They are all boring me to tears.
In all honesty I think it was probably very innocent....I don't think Lando got game for a start and I don't think he would do that anyway. I just don't understand why everyone thinks he's such an innocent little angel who needs protecting. If he's old enough to drive an F1 car and put himself at risk, he's old enough to make his own judgement calls.

• Heart
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
it seems someone has gone from "feeling sorry" for luisa to insulting her again pretty quickly 🙄
Screenshot_20220510-081224_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

maisie20

VIP Member
It’s entirely possible that the shirt is wrinkled from a night of sitting in a sweaty club with friends and if Pierre, in his slag era, (can’t type his name without adding that at the end) was in the club until 7, Lando could have done something similar and was going to bed (alone) when the other pic was taken! Everyone calm the fuck down!

On green vest girl, there was never any proof that that happened! I think Daniel was at home knitting a quilt for Isaac at the time!
Knitting for Issac but not Isabella? Proof right there he favours his nephew 😭

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
... uhm cause it is fake...
"to find everything it's not so easy" you mean steal other gossip pages' content that is already proven to be fake??
Screenshot_20220510_065522_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

imolathesecond

VIP Member
😂😂 you have no idea!! I wanted Lewis to get his 8th WDC title soooo badly still do but at the same time I do think Max deserved it as they had been neck and neck all season.

I just felt bad that a completely wrong decision decided their fate, especially when Lewis was so far in front for most of the final race but that's racing 🤷‍♀️ I was super happy for Max though and it definitely made for a more interesting season.

I honestly think based on raw talent Max will be the next GOAT.

But Lewis needs that 8th title (maybe next year).
Fully agree with everything you said! Both deserved it so much and Max is definitely the GOAT of his generation 🥰 Lewis will get that 8th, I have faith in Merc being able to fix these issues

Reveal yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Good morning ❤ @aac_124 hope you’re feeling better, you are soooo amazing and I know it’s hard not to have doubts but I promise you, this is your mind playing tricks on you 🥺🥰 sending love to everyone who’s having a hard time ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
Both but i just feel like no matter what I do someone is going to have a problem with it and I know that’s how people are but I’m just so scared of messing everything up and everyone then leaving me that I get myself worked up like this and I’m just so scared that I don’t I don’t know what to do

I’m so sorry for dropping everything here but I just don’t know where else to go
Thank you so much I don’t get into these states to often so I suppose it’s not to bad but when it does happen it a tough hole to get out off because my brain just overthinks absolutely everything and I’m just so scared of people leaving
I hate to think of you feeling so rubbish mate, I wish I could give you a big hug! Overthinking is the absolute worst. I promise you whatever you think is going to happen, won’t happen. And if it does, you will get through it and it will make you stronger and shape you as a person. If someone is happy to lose you then they’re not worth a minute of your time. Life is too short to waste time on people who won’t give you the same love that you put out for them. You are an awesome person and the people who truly love you will be there for you no matter what 💖 Take it from someone who’s a complete anxious mess! 😉

Never apologise for talking up on here, I love our little corner of the Internet and how everyone looks out for each other! We’re always here for you to chat to. I wish we still had PMs cos I’d be chucking my insta out to you all left, right and centre so we could natter privately 😂💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11