Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Morning everyone I know I said this last night but I just feel the need to say it again honestly thank you all so so I appreciate you all so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Guys for real so he cant go out and be a normal person partying he needs to be cheating?! She also went out all weekend so what...they have 22 just because they go out on their own has i think they should because they are individual persons doesn't mean they are cheating on each other i don't see anything wrong with that photo i don't even know were he meet them the context.

landolorian

Chatty Member
My final point before I disappear because cheating topics stress me out: Lu is SO much hotter than those two girls. And he knows that. And they know that.

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for offloading on here again but i feel like your the only people I can talk to. I was mostly ok all evening and I’ve just got a message that’s put me right back to square one again and I was just about to try go to bed again and I’m so annoyed at myself for letting one message make me feel like this again so sorry for posting this here

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I know Kym gives us the ick from time to time but some of his comments replying to other people are quite funny (also, no to body shaming so good for Kym to say something, even if his reply is funny)
“It’s okay to be disappointed” Me as a McLaren fan

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Love Lando and Lu but am not above some American hotties going at it with him in an escalade in Miami either
Let's be real lando has no business being alone in that suv with those girls...
And yeah whatever happened he was in the same shirt next to the same car this.morning
He knows better than to look like that picking up lu
Also the humidity of Florida makes wrinkles in linen relax not bunch up like that.
Speaking from personal experience, this my friends, is a shrt that was thrown on the floor and some point between back car photo and driver photo

Soooo I'm going with slag bagger
And if he didn't he certainly got wasted and stayed not at the Hilton last night and at some point that shirt was thrown on the floor for a while

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

What's your point

VIP Member
Thoughts are with everyone struggling right now, life is really tough at times but be kind to yourselves and things have a funny way of sorting themselves out. Break ups take time to get over but you will get there!

I never know the right thing to say but I am sending love to all that need it ❤

• Heart
Agree with this as well. Or speculations about the driver's sex lives. Or flight infos. But again, to each their own, I just don't partake in said conversations.
Flight info does make me 😬 I agree. But tbh the only time I felt this place ever truly crossed the line was THREADS ago when I was a dirty lurker and everyone randomly went off at Daniel after,quelle surprise, a hinty Heidi photo. That shit was personal but once everyone calmed the fuck down and got it out their system, it never got that bad again.
Asking questions isn't accusing someone of anything either, though. I see no hate here just speculation which is kind of the point of this page. Enough people had questions about Daniel and his shenanigans a few months ago. It's either we can talk about everyone or we talk about just WAGS outfits.

spielberg

VIP Member
MARTIJN AND DANIEL CONTENT
Screenshot_20220509_205657_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220509_205700_com.instagram.android.jpg

off topic but I'd really want a hug by martijn, i feel like he gives really good hugs

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Let's be real lando has no business being alone in that suv with those girls...
Why? Because girls and guys can’t hang out with each other without shagging? This is seriously so backwards

I just think actually seriously implying somebody cheating is quite disrespectful, it’s clear there are haters lurking who are not above messaging Lu, do you really want to cause drama over something we know nothing about