Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
No one is accusing Lando of cheating. All anyone is doing is stating facts.
1. He went out last night
2. He clearly had a little to drink
3. There were girls there
4. His shirt looked like it had been balled up and carried around in someone’s pocket for several hours.
🤷‍♀️
These are simply facts. As humans when we hear things our brains, by nature, began to deduce them and make determinations. It’s human. We all speculate, none of us are above it.

There is a difference between the type of speculation we do and the type cinnamon turns around and does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

RightCheersThanksALot

It’s entirely possible that the shirt is wrinkled from a night of sitting in a sweaty club with friends and if Pierre, in his slag era, (can’t type his name without adding that at the end) was in the club until 7, Lando could have done something similar and was going to bed (alone) when the other pic was taken! Everyone calm the fuck down!

On green vest girl, there was never any proof that that happened! I think Daniel was at home knitting a quilt for Isaac at the time!

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
In the words of McLaren’s less annoying guest yesterday… ANOTHA ONE
Welcome to the next thread nosey bitches! Hope we have all recovered from our Fever dream that was Miami! I am expecting slag Lando Pierre content to get us through this race-less week (and god knows how many threads)😘😘
Cheers to #85

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
This is going to be really random but it makes my heart happy that everyone at McLaren has their own little designated headphones and they even prepare some for the guests. I always thought they just grabbed them at random. I don’t care if that makes me weird, it’s the little things that matter.

Attachments

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So in case @aac_124 or anyone needs a laugh: I went to uni, which takes me about an hour mind you, only to wait in front of the room for 10 minutes with no one appearing. So I started going back because I’m not going to waste my time here when my exam is in two weeks… only to run into the professor on my way out. So I just stuttered through an excuse why I have to leave to go home with him not believing a single word. Anyway, gonna go and get Starbucks now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Nadjaliz

Chatty Member
Yes. I think we need to move on before this turns too unpleasant. Not sure about the rest of you, but Tattle is my happy/safe place and I REALLY don’t like when we have awkward conversations like this.
I agree with you that it would be nice to keep this a happy and pleasant place for everyone but there is always something everyone is not going to like. For this specific lando topic i have nothing to say but when people talk here whose sperm is and where and whose cock is this and that is something i personally don’t like as we know there might be also their friends and family members lurking here. The point is there is no thread which would be completely pleasant for everyone.

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member

He's so bloody gorgeous but the faces 🤣. The pterodactyl laugh as well.
Definitely prefer Carlos to Charles. He needs to hang out with Pierre more 😈
I love Carlos, his faces are so funny sometimes. He either looks like a 50 years old man or a child 😂

Attachments

• Haha