Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I can’t keep up this week 😂 hope that you had a great day girls ☺❤ I finally saw Fantastic beasts and my hp heart is happy again 😂 not happy about the film but still happy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MissF1

VIP Member
This overall it’s pretty accurate….. 5-10 is where they could probably be shuffled around and I wouldn’t notice. If doing myself I will probably put DR a little higher. And I don’t know how Bottas made a top 10 appearance.
Look at all the 12’s! 🤣 aka all the people I am indifferent too. Followed by Max dead last. 😭😭😭 sorry Max fans.
7715ACB1-5FA1-4552-AD25-E2D35F609245.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

aidil

VIP Member
You weren’t a fan of the vibe? Why not? X

Is it because of the Pierre slander?

Because he is still our fave slag driver
Just not a fan of the bias on here sometimes 👀 And the negative comments based on absolutely nothing 😂 So I was laying low before I upset any of the pitchfork army 😎

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220509_203727_com.instagram.android.jpg
now she's defending her afzer putting up all the hate?! what is wrong with that lerson honestly

• Sick
  • Angry

lni33

VIP Member
I don’t think Lando would be stupid enough to have photo evidence of girls he was going to hook up with 😭
Exactly, I know they are massive himbos but none of them are going to plaster evidence of them cheating over social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

Shoulda know Pierre was Tulum Classy over Cancun
dont worry it may look nice and peaceful, but models and influencers fly down here reguarly to party at night
which is kind of a shame becuase it used to be a beautiful small getaway but has since turning into Classy Cancun... or as close as you can get to that
View attachment 1256756
If we don't get a photo of Pierre reclining on that bed half naked then that man will have let us, and himself, down.

• Haha
  • Heart

ImaLady

VIP Member
its seems everything is starting to blow up a lot more now, twitter has found all of the pictures of both lando and pierre and some people are even attacking/attempting to cancel them (bit weird considering its over their private lives but it is twitter so what can we expect) 😬😅
well, everyone knows you are not allowed to party after a long work week/if you are not single/if you just crashed into each other on track/if you wear pink shirts/if you look like Sid...did I cover everything?

• Haha