Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Maybe Lando was stranded and couldn’t get an Uber so he flagged down a car and those kind ladies offered him a lift?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MissF1

VIP Member
I’ll say this about the Lando drama… It doesn’t make it disrespectful for us to speculate or comment once a picture has been put on a public platform. We do it about every other driver and every other relatable topic. Everyone just has to be willing to deal when it’s time to have a go at their favorite driver.

I’ll be completely honest, if I was his girlfriend, in another country right now I would be in my feelings. 🤷‍♀️ In my opinion, which means nothing and is only speculation, They’ve either been in constant communication and Luisa knows that those girls just happen to be there with other people he was out with or they’ve already broken up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

maisie20

VIP Member
I don’t think Lando would be stupid enough to have photo evidence of girls he was going to hook up with 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Fine I'll stop.
But lando is not a perfect angel.....
I mean tbf, no one on here started this....the picture is out there so obvs we are going to discuss it!
I'm definitely not saying he did anything but he's not a child and he understands social media so he's an idiot for allowing himself to be photographed in this way. And he's obviously drunk. He might SAY he doesn't drink but c'mon, he's English, in his 20s and had a shit race. Of course he drank

Dandree

VIP Member
Lol Heidi reposted photo from garage and immediately took it down, just whyyyyyyyyy 😂 😂 😂 , for love of God

• Haha
I mean I think the first mistake in all of this was whoever allowed lando to go out with Pierre without a non slag era driver or management person around to supervuse. Again, I really dont think anything happened, but I do think lando got completely wasted, Pierre got his hookup he was seen with all night, and Lando ended up going back to the Hilton alone, but probably regrets being wasted enough to have those photos taken and posted online with him following the girls.
Lando is usually out drinking/partying with people he trusts around him. slag pierre is NOT that guy
I know this is half joking but....Lando is a fully functioning grown ass adult with a helluva lot of money. It's not Pierre's or anyone else's responsibility to make sure he behaves well. I don't think he's so naive that he needs a babysitter or he couldn't have got himself out of that club if he didn't want to be there.
Controversial statement but....maybe he was just being a bratty 22 year old loving the attention from girls and behaving a bit flirty. Whatever he has with Luisa is obviously first love and that's lovely, but it doesn't make it an epic love story 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
at first i wanted to say 'first they touched each other on track and then off track' because pierre has his hand on lando's shoulder but then i realized how awfully inappropriate that sounds and decided against it because i don't like that, thought i'd share anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

imolathesecond

VIP Member
personally, i am very uncomfortable with accusing someone of cheating based on nothing but a picture. a man can be seen with women without having to fear someone coming at them online. luisa hangs out with men all the time and no one seriously considered she was cheating (except for cinnamon) so no reason to not give lando the same benefit of the doubt. sure he got drunk, wouldn't we all? but drinking does not equal being unfaithful to your partner. and even if, no person would take a picture with the people he cheated with for them to post it online. so let's be reasonable here.
also i fully believe miamif1gossip is cinnamon again.

aac_124

VIP Member
I know this really isn’t the place for this but I just really don’t know what else to do like I feel like such a failure and the everyone around me is just leaving even though I’m trying I’m honestly really trying I just don’t know know what more to do and they just don’t understand and even though I’m doing the best I can I don’t know what more I can do because everyone is just leaving because I’m not good enough

• Heart
  • Sad

lni33

VIP Member
I’m really struggling to see why people are so keen for Lando to cheat and to prove it based on nothing, we know nothing so making assumptions just seems disrespectful to me and crossing the line

I’m gonna take a break tonight because this is not sitting well with me, peace ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16