Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Andrea (Fenando's new lady) looking adorable in this dress
that I am currently searching the internet for a crochet pattern of.
1652188852750.png

update... its hand made and it costs 800 euros.
so yeah, gonna have to make it if i want it

• Heart
Reactions: 11

monza

VIP Member
This overall it’s pretty accurate….. 5-10 is where they could probably be shuffled around and I wouldn’t notice. If doing myself I will probably put DR a little higher. And I don’t know how Bottas made a top 10 appearance.
Look at all the 12’s! 🤣 aka all the people I am indifferent too. Followed by Max dead last. 😭😭😭 sorry Max fans.
View attachment 1256663
8th and 20th 🤯

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
No one said you can’t but if you think about it there’s not much to speculate about I think people are reading too much into whatever it is
yes, and having a different opinion than "looks like he cheated" is not being an ass or forbidding speculation 🤷🏻‍♀️ and again, there's a difference between speculating and being convinced he cheated. some parts of last nights discussion fell into the latter category. but again, it was last night, we moved past it. let's not let this boil up again. not when people are starting to find george attractive 👀

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Ooooh I was going to ask "Where's Pierre?" (Like Where's Wally or Waldo but with more facial hair and a beret). Dirrrrrty little slag out til the early hours. I wonder if he took that woman firmly but sensitively against an elevator door....or if I've just read too much fan fic.
Too much fan fic jelly beans, I work for an elevator company, I wouldn't be putting anything against those doors 😂😂

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
All I gotta say is... if this is what happens with Lando, just imagine Yuki's future
Slag Yuki era will be unhinged I think

Really not F1 related at all bu I’m on the bus to work and there is a group of 13/14 year old boys on the same bus after school and omg they are so fucking annoying. Like shouting and screaming. There is not fucking need for it. And as much as I want to slap every single one of them, I’m also slightly scared for me life.

Ok they got kicked off

• Haha

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
You're gonna be alright, you're still young! Have a nice trip❤
Thank you! I hate to reveal myself more but I'm gonna be in Barcelona 1 or 2 days after their GP😂 depends on what flight I go on and I just found out I'll be in Monaco as well 3 days after their GP😂 I have such a crazy month id love to share if anyone wants to hear of course

I BETTER MAKE UP FOR WHAT MY MOM SAW AND MET

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
I know this is my first heartbreak so I’m learning all these new things and new feelings I thought I’d been bad before but nothing I’ve ever been through compares to this
Sorry I am super late to this. I know It hurts, I get it. that feeling inside of guilt, its not amazing I've been blindsided by friends but not guys, but know that your whole little tattle family loves you🤍

Im gonna open up more too. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Mr. @ummidk33104 anymore. Sadly, were still not together but we haven't been seeing each other besides snapping each other on snapchat. I think I'm getting looks in the way more than personality. But Idk what to think right now.

I also think I'm not doing well mentally either, I've had finals, I'm about to graduate, and I feel like I'm eating a lot more and more. I don't know what to think sometimes cause I'm not the happiest either. I don't really have any close friends either. Super honest, I'm young, about to be 18 next Wednesday so woohoo to me I guess lol but I never went to prom or anything like that. I don't get texts everyday from friends and sometimes it sucks seeing people on social media with their friends like (formerly Jen Jen🤢) or some other people I know who never talk to me. Idk how to explain it but its super tough for me.

It just keeps reminding me that I'm not alone.
Idk what else to say cause I'm not good at writing things like this, but I guess ill pour it out here.

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220510-173130_Facebook.jpg

I don't know from when the picture is but it looks if Lando is photobombing (thats the right word?!) Redbull😊

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just wanna say isnt just for @aac_124
She steped up and gave us her current issue
We are all alive in this crazy world and could use some unbiased navigation at times

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I don’t know how be easy on myself when everyone else in my life just makes me feel like like I’m not good enough and I just don’t know what to do or how to escape it
Do you read at all? I recommend Louise Hay How to Heal your Life book and her affirmations they really helped me. I’m sorry to hear your going through it, life is tough as it is and it gets tougher when the people around you don’t value you x

• Heart