Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Gosh what chaos have I come to catching up on this new thread!?

All I have to say is:

1. I am very willing to teach DR to knit if he wants....but I'm not sure if he's got the patience for it. I reckon Seb and Mick would be good pupils though 😆

2. I cannot believe in all the posting about slag era Pierre taking Lando out for a wild night in Miami that we've somehow forgotten the real victim here....where is poor lovestruck Yuki?! Crying into his pillow that Pierre calls him cute on Insta then hotfoots it out on the town with Lando. #ThinkOfYuki 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

monza

VIP Member
I don't know enough English or life to help you girls (and myself) so I'm sending Max Garrix hugs to everyone

85744.jpg

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
0A982B01-8537-478E-93C5-99C10A6BE368.jpeg

This picture is one of the only good things that came out of this weekend (and max winning of course) 😝

• Heart

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Girls, this is literally a gossip website. We don’t have proof of anything and we base our opinions on speculation. Let’s not be hypocrites or police what other people say (within certain limits obv)

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The only person who looks good on every photo ever is Charles. Like there’s not one bad photo of the man because he is so damn photogenic 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Girls, this is literally a gossip website. We don’t have proof of anything and we base our opinions on speculation. Let’s not be hypocrites or police what other people say (within certain limits obv)
I agree about speculating but within limits like you said. Now while I admit that I was on the phone while reading this discourse, some of it felt like it crossed said limit. But I feel like everyone defines that limit a bit differently which is why I said that I, personally, didn’t feel comfortable with it. Nothing wrong with a little discussion as long as it stays respectful

vaneln

VIP Member
We can refuse to gossip/talking about something but I don't think this is a big deal to everyone got soo defensive, like: let's protect this angel etc. It's just another empty gossip, you know?
These pics are SUS but i bet everything is fine with them

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
on a more positive note, lando was serious when he said he spends so much time taking photos with and signing things for fans 😅
Screenshot_20220510-084944_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
love that mclaren give a voice to their employees on mental health too aswell as having a specially designated team to help others. they have really set the best example for other teams to follow across the past couple of years when it comes to mental health awareness

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I agree with you that it would be nice to keep this a happy and pleasant place for everyone but there is always something everyone is not going to like. For this specific lando topic i have nothing to say but when people talk here whose sperm is and where and whose cock is this and that is something i personally don’t like as we know there might be also their friends and family members lurking here. The point is there is no thread which would be completely pleasant for everyone.
Agree with this as well. Or speculations about the driver's sex lives. Or flight infos. But again, to each their own, I just don't partake in said conversations.