Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong all I’m thinking is if they don’t get Covid from this I will be very surprised 🤣
Lewis as well, acting like he always wears his mask and wondering why others dont..he was out in a club without a mask too

Reactions: 9
Lewis as well, acting like he always wears his mask and wondering why others dont..he was out in a club without a mask too
I was for some reason really surprised when I was in Florida how much covid isn’t really a thing to most people out there! Saying that I came home fine then went to Scotland and got covid there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder if Pierre was at the same club
THIS IS THE CONTENT WE WANT!!!!!!!!
*inhales. exhales. screams from the mf rooftops.*
HOT SLAG ERA PIERRE SUMMERRR!!!!!!
D8D4EAD2-0BD7-468C-9DEE-F12077B7E035.jpeg

You will notice I kept quite during the Lando chat. I think some people were misinterpreting what is and isn’t sarcasm and taking everything to seriously. Yes we can joke, but we shouldn’t take things like that too seriously until we no more facts. I think we all just need to move on from it. Squids are still in their paradise honeymoon phase I presume. Leave them be.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys for real so he cant go out and be a normal person partying he needs to be cheating?! She also went out all weekend so what...they have 22 just because they go out on their own has i think they should because they are individual persons doesn't mean they are cheating on each other i don't see anything wrong with that photo i don't even know were he meet them the context.

Reactions: 15
I’ll say this about the Lando drama… It doesn’t make it disrespectful for us to speculate or comment once a picture has been put on a public platform. We do it about every other driver and every other relatable topic. Everyone just has to be willing to deal when it’s time to have a go at their favorite driver.

I’ll be completely honest, if I was his girlfriend, in another country right now I would be in my feelings. 🤷‍♀️ In my opinion, which means nothing and is only speculation, They’ve either been in constant communication and Luisa knows that those girls just happen to be there with other people he was out with or they’ve already broken up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean yall I got covid doing everything right. The nyc strain is upn30% in days and that's just what's reported. Florida is a place where covid doesn't exist... so yeah I'm a bit worried for everyone

Reactions: 6
Wonder if Pierre was at the same club
Ooooh I was going to ask "Where's Pierre?" (Like Where's Wally or Waldo but with more facial hair and a beret). Dirrrrrty little slag out til the early hours. I wonder if he took that woman firmly but sensitively against an elevator door....or if I've just read too much fan fic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its ALL coming together now
slag pierre corrupted baby lando in club and made him cheat on lu
The slaggiest
Same as Daniel persuaded Charles to cheat on break up with Giada

Damn that Red Bull drivers...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
personally, i am very uncomfortable with accusing someone of cheating based on nothing but a picture. a man can be seen with women without having to fear someone coming at them online. luisa hangs out with men all the time and no one seriously considered she was cheating (except for cinnamon) so no reason to not give lando the same benefit of the doubt. sure he got drunk, wouldn't we all? but drinking does not equal being unfaithful to your partner. and even if, no person would take a picture with the people he cheated with for them to post it online. so let's be reasonable here.
also i fully believe miamif1gossip is cinnamon again.

Reactions: 17
personally, i am very uncomfortable with accusing someone of cheating based on nothing but a picture. a man can be seen with women without having to fear someone coming at them online. luisa hangs out with men all the time and no one seriously considered she was cheating (except for cinnamon) so no reason to not give lando the same benefit of the doubt. sure he got drunk, wouldn't we all? but drinking does not equal being unfaithful to your partner. and even if, no person would take a picture with the people he cheated with for them to post it online. so let's be reasonable here.
Retweet

Reactions: 3
MARTIJN AND DANIEL CONTENT
Screenshot_20220509_205657_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220509_205700_com.instagram.android.jpg

off topic but I'd really want a hug by martijn, i feel like he gives really good hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In @iona.a.smith words RETWEET

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll say this about the Lando drama… It doesn’t make it disrespectful for us to speculate or comment once a picture has been put on a public platform. We do it about every other driver and every other relatable topic. Everyone just has to be willing to deal when it’s time to have a go at their favorite driver.

I’ll be completely honest, if I was his girlfriend, in another country right now I would be in my feelings. 🤷‍♀️ In my opinion, which means nothing and is only speculation, They’ve either been in constant communication and Luisa knows that those girls just happen to be there with other people he was out with or they’ve already broken up.
We speculate on everything here as a joke
Lots of lando love here but I'm gonna give it to him just the same when there is some pretty questionable tit out there
He probably doesn't even know what happened last night. But someone should go prod that car driver for details.... that man knows things

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.