Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys for real so he cant go out and be a normal person partying he needs to be cheating?! She also went out all weekend so what...they have 22 just because they go out on their own has i think they should because they are individual persons doesn't mean they are cheating on each other i don't see anything wrong with that photo i don't even know were he meet them the context.
Also retweet this.

Reactions: 4
Ooooh I was going to ask "Where's Pierre?" (Like Where's Wally or Waldo but with more facial hair and a beret). Dirrrrrty little slag out til the early hours. I wonder if he took that woman firmly but sensitively against an elevator door....or if I've just read too much fan fic.
Too much fan fic jelly beans, I work for an elevator company, I wouldn't be putting anything against those doors 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean yall I got covid doing everything right. The nyc strain is upn30% in days and that's just what's reported. Florida is a place where covid doesn't exist... so yeah I'm a bit worried for everyone
Not only does COVID not exist in Florida but on top of that it’s Miami. Which if you’ve ever been to Miami you know it seems like a completely different country anyway. I don’t know how to explain it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys for real so he cant go out and be a normal person partying he needs to be cheating?! She also went out all weekend so what...they have 22 just because they go out on their own has i think they should because they are individual persons doesn't mean they are cheating on each other i don't see anything wrong with that photo i don't even know were he meet them the context.
I mean she was with girls all weekend. If it was her alone with 2 guys and a wrinkled dress the next day I'd be saying the same thing.

Reactions: 9
We can refuse to gossip/talking about something but I don't think this is a big deal to everyone got soo defensive, like: let's protect this angel etc. It's just another empty gossip, you know?
These pics are SUS but i bet everything is fine with them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Um so shall we do some simping instead???🤔
Yes. I think we need to move on before this turns too unpleasant. Not sure about the rest of you, but Tattle is my happy/safe place and I REALLY don’t like when we have awkward conversations like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We can refuse to gossip/talking about something but I don't think this is a big deal to everyone got soo defensive, like: let's protect this angel etc. It's just another empty gossip, you know?
These pics are SUS but i bet everything is fine with them

no of course but it goes both ways, there’s also no need to fully investigate it and come up with reasons why he definitely cheated. at the end of the day, it’s just a picture. everything else is open interpretation and it’s up to each and everyone to decide what to make of it. for me personally, i don’t enjoy drawing conclusions about things i know nothing about. whether that’s my favorite or least favorite driver. nor am i under the impression he’s an angel. but that’s a far cry from downright saying he’s a cheater.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
last thing im going to say on the topic but imo having a go at a driver for saying something in and interview, causing crashes etc.. is very different to implying they are cheating 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I just hope those gossip/hate pages are not sending the pictures to Luisa via DM and trying to cause tit

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.