Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My final point before I disappear because cheating topics stress me out: Lu is SO much hotter than those two girls. And he knows that. And they know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Me too I want one so badly
Noo that poor breed is so sick😭 My friends family had cavaliers and both of them suffered from chiari-like malformation (which is really common for the breed) but basically it means the brain does not fit to the head and the dog possibly suffers from headaches it’s whole life, and not to mention they can’t breath properly. If possible never pick a short nosed dog🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220509_203727_com.instagram.android.jpg
now she's defending her afzer putting up all the hate?! what is wrong with that lerson honestly

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Fine I'll stop.
But lando is not a perfect angel.....
I mean tbf, no one on here started this....the picture is out there so obvs we are going to discuss it!
I'm definitely not saying he did anything but he's not a child and he understands social media so he's an idiot for allowing himself to be photographed in this way. And he's obviously drunk. He might SAY he doesn't drink but c'mon, he's English, in his 20s and had a tit race. Of course he drank

Reactions: 18
Wait, Let me interrupt this Lando/Lu drama for a minute…(i’ll get back to that in a second, believe me!) Heidi has been freed?!??!
1652122054209.gif

Haters in shambles!! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it wrong all I’m thinking is if they don’t get Covid from this I will be very surprised 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.