Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as we love gossiping, it is so not right to speculate on here when we know who is circling like a vulture.

We don’t know the situation. There is no context. Lando (himself says he) doesn’t drink. He may have just been on his way/way back to a party and shared a ride.

If he was up to no good, he wouldn’t have followed one of them on insta and would have told them not to post anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really struggling to see why people are so keen for Lando to cheat and to prove it based on nothing, we know nothing so making assumptions just seems disrespectful to me and crossing the line

I’m gonna take a break tonight because this is not sitting well with me, peace ✌🏻
It's nothing personal. It's just my need at least for drama. I'm sure we will have happy squids in no time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m really struggling to see why people are so keen for Lando to cheat and to prove it based on nothing, we know nothing so making assumptions just seems disrespectful to me and crossing the line

I’m gonna take a break tonight because this is not sitting well with me, peace ✌🏻
agree with this, i get the want for drama but this all seems quite disrespectful.

Reactions: 7
It's nothing personal. It's just my need at least for drama. I'm sure we will have happy squids in no time
If we could comment and make fun on every deux moi gossip... Now we have few things from Lando in just few days 😅

Nothing bad and nothing personal, it's just interesting

My excited gifs don't mean anything except I love slag Lando
Doesn't mean he is one. He just kinda looks like now you have to admit 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m just going to lighten the mood with some hot sweat max v
2FAAF00C-8BDB-4983-9642-936443D25DC1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’m sure everything is fine with them. I just enjoy posting stupid sarcastic comments about everything x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not going to lie
I prefer this to cute squids especially at the minute

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.